cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

The crew 2 input lag on chromecast

Jump to solution

I've purchase the crew 2 today, but I am having some input lag issues when playing over chromecast, the game works flawless playing on the browser, no input lag at all, but on chromecast the game has a noticeable lag that make it really difficult to play (the game is playable but really annoying).

Anyone else with this issue??

Tags (3)
1 Kudo
1 Solution
Community Member

Ok, at the end was my TV fault.

Apparently my TV only had activated the "game mode" with HDR content (I mean I only activated the game mode for HDR content), so when I played all my games with HDR (like destiny, AC, GRID...etc) all these games were working with "game mode" activated, but The crew 2 has no HDR, so my TV did not activate the  "game mode" for this game.

Now I have activated "game mode" for HDR and no HDR content, so now, the crew 2 works like a charm on my chromecast.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
5 Replies
Community Member

Just to clarify: all my other games work perfect with the chromecast.

this is the first game which I have any kind of issues on chromecast.

I had input lag issues with destiny in the past but only using the browser.

In this case is completely the opposite, works perfect on the browser but not on the chromecast.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I'm backward. All my games are flawless on the Chromecast. But terrible on browser. Even at lowest settings. Although I've had nothing but trouble with pairing my controller. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Just a question what kind of router are you using?

0 Kudos
Community Member

I'm using the one provided by my ISP

it's a Cisco epc3825

0 Kudos
Community Member

Ok, at the end was my TV fault.

Apparently my TV only had activated the "game mode" with HDR content (I mean I only activated the game mode for HDR content), so when I played all my games with HDR (like destiny, AC, GRID...etc) all these games were working with "game mode" activated, but The crew 2 has no HDR, so my TV did not activate the  "game mode" for this game.

Now I have activated "game mode" for HDR and no HDR content, so now, the crew 2 works like a charm on my chromecast.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo