cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

The Google Stadia Community Thread

Stadia Community Thread 2.png

Welcome to THE CT!!! With the countless threads that the community will see, some may deem them not “thread worthy”. That’s where a Community Thread comes into play. This is where you come to chat, talk, post purchases, and even updates on things like your day. The CT is used for pretty much everything! Just be sure to be respectful of one another when sharing your posts. Also be sure to follow all rules of the community.

1 Kudo
26 Replies
Community Member

Watching The Arrow S2E3.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Watching Takers on Netflix

0 Kudos
Community Member

ATT fiber 300mb/s

google chromecast ultra w/ stadia controller

ethernet gigabit connection.

playing on ultra no lag or studders.

playing on my mac its noticable. might be due to video compression.

have destiny 2, metro exodus, tomb raider and samurai showdown.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Boy Meets World S1E1

0 Kudos
Community Member

Exact same set-up in the UK other than internet provided by Virgin Media. Can’t believe how good the experience is so far 🙌🏻
0 Kudos
Community Member

I think if we start sharing what our internet setup is it would help those understand better what to expect.  I'm hopeful they'll work out the bugs

0 Kudos
Community Member

Been using Disney+ a ton. Fun watching a lot of the shows that I grew up with.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Love having the week off. Time for some much needed relaxation. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Hope everyone is having a good day. Got my workout in, did a lot of work around the house, grubbed, and went to have drinks with the wife. Now at the crib with a #DrinkInHand!!!!
1 Kudo
Community Member

Ugh. It’s definitely a Monday. Just not feeling well today at all at work. Hoping that I get better quick considering a vacation coming up after this week. Hope everyone is having a good Monday. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Watched South Park E. 1 to 4 of Season 2 and learned a lot about the inheritance law.
0 Kudos
Community Member

@Xaladriel I haven’t watched South Park in forever. Show is hilarious. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Watching Married with children S5 with mine (first time for them) #BestComedyEver then Jack Ryan S2 with my wife
0 Kudos
Community Member

@BigPete7978 

You have to watch it!

A lot of black Humor especially about the Politics  !

0 Kudos
Community Member

Happy New Year everyone!
0 Kudos
Community Member

Happy New Year everyone!
0 Kudos
Community Member

Updated the original post with a proper image and description. Hope everyone is doing good!

0 Kudos
Community Member

First fresh fade in 3 months.

0 Kudos
Community Member

My Maneater Review is now live! Really hoping this one makes it's way to Stadia.

LINK

0 Kudos
Community Member

Watching Sons Of Anarchy from the beginning. I have never and will never understand why there hasn't been a motorcycle game that is PvE based, MMO, co-op, whatever. It would sell, without a doubt. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Afternoon CT! Time for some Red Dead Online. Gonna get some hunting done in the game. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

#DrinkInHand. Relaxing night tonight. Working through some Game Of Thrones. Probably gonna switch to something simpler to follow after this episode. Been playing a lot of Destiny 2 on Xbox One and just beat Warmind and Forsaken. Now onto Shadowkeep. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Guess I am going with Last Chance U. S3E2. ​

0 Kudos
Community Member

Watching the movie Chef. HIGHLY recommend it if you haven't seen it. Absolutely love it. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

giphy

0 Kudos
Community Member

giphy

0 Kudos