cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

The Elder Scrolls Online Release Today? Where is it?

Jump to solution

Hey, I know of hundreds of loyal ESO fans chomping at the bit to play ESO on Stadia. It's release day and.... Crickets!

I'm sure most of us eager to play The Elder Scrolls Online would appreciate an update or explaination as to why the game is not showing up in the library yet? What is going on? Can we please have some info on a release Time if it will happen today or not.  Many people bought Stadia just to play ESO on different devices, so what's the hold up?

5 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Member

It was announced 10am

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Community Member

The marketing around the release has been quite low key which surprises me.

I do hope thought that it isnt going to be pulled due to any late bugs etc.

Communication is the key.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I don't know where or what country your in but I have to disagree....ESO coming to Stadia has been #1 from the get go.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Uk

0 Kudos
Community Member

It's almost 9am Central Standard Time and still nothing. I'm not one of those people who typically stays up for releases at midnight, but we're a third of the way through the release date and I'm starting to feel like the two guys from Spaceballs in the desert with the fro pick. I'm not upset or anything. In fact I'm probably the opposite. I'm not at work because I took the day off to get my first haircut since January because I'm out here looking like Nick Nolte in his mug shot (look it up kids, it's not pretty). Anyway, I hope one of you has better luck and let's me know the second it releases in Middle America. Also my wife told me I can give COVID to my dogs now. So if I can't play with my dogs at least give me ESO.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Yep so minutes after my post......it went live!  your post was truly real and you are funny my friend!  thanks for the chuckles at such an awkward time!

0 Kudos
Community Member

It was announced 10am

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Community Member

When and where? This is the first I'm hearing it. Thank you for the update.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Just claimed it!

0 Kudos
Community Member

It's in the store now. REDEEMED!

0 Kudos
Community Member

It is on there now. However, I cannot get it to load once I acknowledge all of the stuffs and things. Is anyone else having trouble with that? I have tried the North America server and the EU server, no luck.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Same problem here 😞

0 Kudos
Community Member

Yea, can't login to create character. Server is probably flooded with new players.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Make sure you link your ESO account to Stadia.  Otherwise, you will get a greyed out window when trying to login to game.  That's what happened to me.   Need to show a message.  I found out through Discord.

2 Kudos
Community Member

Strange. It did pop up a message with a link telling me to link my accounts, had no problems getting in.

0 Kudos