cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

The Division problem to connect

Jump to solution

i cant play the game, in the main screen the game try to connect to the servers but i receive the message "try later"......

Tags (2)
4 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@SicarioGamer server should be back up by now, but Ubisoft confirmed that Stadia users might still experience errors, as shown in the thread below

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2201930-Maintenance-March-17th-2020-Forums?s=d6241c714723b...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
21 Replies
Community Member

I'm having the same issue.

0 Kudos
Community Member

wow... I was going to buy it... may be I'll wait ^^'

1 Kudo
Community Member

Wow Spiel gekauft und ich kann nicht zocken aller 2 min bekomme ich delta 3 fehler...

0 Kudos
Community Member

Hey servers were doing maintenance they are back up now!

YouNeedTruth
0 Kudos
Community Member

Hat noch jemand aus de das Problem mit delta 3 fehler code

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Jopp, hab ich auch...

Anyone a fix to delta3 connection lost? Never play on Patch Day 😂😂😂

1 Kudo
Community Member

I just tried a minute ago and I still had an error.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Also es geht immer noch nichts kümmert sich da überhaupt jemand drum oder sind stadia Spieler am ersten tag von einem game das nicht erst seit gestern draußen ist Nebensache 

1 Kudo
Community Member

Bei mir wird das Spiel noch gar nicht im Store angezeigt 😞

1 Kudo
Founder
Founder

Das Spiel wird unter alle Spiele angezeigt. 

Scheint jetzt stabil zu funktionieren👍

at the Moment it see that i can play it 👍

1 Kudo
Community Member

DELTA-03 Error was there since the start of Division 2 in 2019. Its an issue with the servers on the Ubisoft side. I don't know if this problem just exists for the stadia version at the moment but anyway, this is not good. The price of the base version is ridiciously high though. Don't know what ubisoft is thinking. overpriced even for a port, not working properly.. but yeah stadia people can pay, they got the money..🤷‍

1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@SicarioGamer server should be back up by now, but Ubisoft confirmed that Stadia users might still experience errors, as shown in the thread below

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2201930-Maintenance-March-17th-2020-Forums?s=d6241c714723b...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member

Genial 2 Stunden brauchen die für den delta 3 error und es geht nix der Fehler war zu release Zeiten der PC Version vorhanden also was soll man da sagen. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

Still doesn't work for me, getting UNIFORM-01 since I purchased

1 Kudo
Community Member

If you just bought the game and you are a Pro member....the game just dropped in price for you, I don't know why the sudden price drop but wish it was at the low price in the first place.. The game supposedly works now.  I don't understand this man.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Doesn't work for me. Been having UNIFORM-01 from the minute I bought it nearly 7 hrs ago

1 Kudo
Community Member

Game is working really well now...this game runs nice on Stadia.😀

1 Kudo
Community Member

Mine still not working 😞

1 Kudo
Community Member

Working for me, but not really playable. Gameplay is choppy and pixelated for some reason. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

It works for me but there are issues.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Bought the game few days ago and still not able to play, what a money waste also a bad designed game as people should be able to play  even if Ubisoft servers are down 

1 Kudo