cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

The Division 2 unplayable

Since 1-2 weeks the division 2 Is lagging hard, pixellate and low quality in general, i got kicked out often....

I'm the only one experiencing these problems?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Jenesis did you have the same bad experience with other games or just with TD2? 

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
0 Kudos
Community Member

I have pumped about 100 hours into division 2 and no problems other than the server downtimes but mostly play on 720p, its not a lot to handle that but much prefer performance over graphical quality.

0 Kudos
Community Member

No I have no problema on other games...

0 Kudos
Community Member

yeah same problem here plants pop up very late and everything that is more the 25 meters away from you is pixellate over all i cant see an enemy or anything else and 25 meters is not far far away even 50 or 80 meters is good battlerange but its impossible google and ubisoft won't belive me so the only thing I can do now is making some videos and bring it on YouTube and some other socia media only to show the people  stay away from stadia this is so disappointing and they still saying its my fault because of wrong settings 

0 Kudos
Community Member

I have this from time to time,too. When I use my sniper rifle with zoom, all cars look like Tesla trucks. It takes long time to render the real car and tree.

But I do not have lag.

And today I often had very foggy weather and it was hard to see the enemies and anything else. But fortunately, I had the impression they do not see me, too.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@DerSaSa I made a thread about the pop-up graphics the day after game came out but searched the issue and it is not stadia specific, the enemies not rendering isn't a thing though its only objects if enemies don't render over 25 metres I'd love to see that.

0 Kudos