cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

The Division 2 price

Jump to solution

Any idea of the price for the divisione 2 game ?

It will be released the 17th, but I'm worried about the price... On UBI store it's sold at 10€ atm, Hope that Stadia will offer the same prices...

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone, please note that we've released the adjusted prices for The Division 2 and all discounted editions. If you purchased the content at the prices that were listed previously, take a look at the Stadia return policy for instructions on how to initiate a refund.

If additional assistance is needed, please reach out to the Stadia support team.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
22 Replies
Community Member

Good point, I bought it on Xbox one at $3, I will not buy it again at more than $10 especially due to the bullet sponge enemies.. Oh yeah warlord edition... Because the $3 was only for the base game as does the the one on UBI store, but on Stadia it comes with the warlord edition... A reasonable price should be in the $30 since warlord add on cost like $30

0 Kudos
Community Member

I wouldn't expect anything different than Ghost Recon

0 Kudos
Community Member

It is totally different.

First of all, the Division 1 & 2 are multiplayer game so no pausing the game.

Ghost recon is a true open world (more especially wildlands which in my view is 100 times better than breakpoint), civilians, cars, bike, boat, plane, helicopter... But in my view, break point is a huge step back, the map is simply HUGE in ghost recon

In Ghost recon, you can finish any mission without getting into a gun battle, you can not in the Division since the enemies are bullet sponge. In Ghost recon, you can just snipe all of them (head shot head shot) then get what you need and leave.

Ghost recon involve a lot of stealth

No matter who is the enemy (or boss) a head shot will kill him instantly and a few shots to the body will also do it... (In wildlands, I killed one of the hardest boss in 2 seconds (the one in a helicopter)

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Jenesis 

My own gut feeling, and pure speculation on my part here, is that the price will be excessive in comparison to current deals available (past and present), although I’d be happy to be proven wrong on that. 
i’m of the mind currently to hold off on buying anything Ubisoft related until UPlay Plus is made available on Stadia, and see what the subscription model is priced for that, then I might consider cancelling my EA Access which doesn’t get as much use these days and invest that elsewhere.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Community Member

@Mad_Dog_Bravo 

Stadia games at the moment are overly expensive (except for new games), MK11, Samourai shodown, Ghost recon are all at arround 30 - 40 on other platform but still + 60 on Stadia. Google should address that, especially since they just unlock the privilege to play, they do not get you to download the game.

If Stadia can some how give a huge incentive to get us to get our already own game we have on other console on Stadia, I will do in a heartbeat... I stopped playing the Xbox mainly because of that 60fps and lack of convenience (have to play on my TV or at least stream on my phone but the graphics are bad)... I would gladly buy again Red dead 2, wildlands (I do not really like breakpoint)... If Stadia offered like a 50-70%off for those who already have those games on other console...

The only game I play on xbox is state of decay (juggernaut edition) mainly because the experience is unique (permanent death)

1 Kudo
Community Member

@jayo2k 

I feel you man. I dusted off my old One S and currently streaming Doom 2016 to my pc via the companion app. Even 1080p looks so **bleep** blurry and washed out given me eye cancer. This console is done, but for some reason doom 2016 isn't on stadia and so i have to use this desparate measures. 😢

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Jenesis :

Not sure what the Euro prices are:  UK is listed with 3 options:

Standard Edition - £24.99

Warlords of New York Edition - £49.99

Warlords of New York Ultimate Edition - £65.99

Of course, Ubisoft announced that they were not going to release on Steam, and just on their Ubisoft store and Epic Store.

Pricing is pretty much wide open on those sites for UK prices at least, I've shown both discounted sale price and retail prices too.

Standard £8.58 - £25.99 (Ubi), £25.99 (Epic)

Warlords £33.99 - £49.99 (Ubi), £33.49 - £49.99 (Epic)

Ultimate £49.99 - £66.99(Ubi), £50.24 - £66.99 (Epic)

1 Kudo
Community Member

Price in €. honeslty, I would expect something better... 30€ instead of 10€ on Ubi is a little bit too hight.

Standard Edition - €29.99

Warlords of New York Edition - €59.99

Warlords of New York Ultimate Edition - €79.99

1 Kudo
Community Member

@Jenesis : Well I think that Ubi is obviously pushing for PC gamers to purchase through their own store rather than from Epic or Stadia.  I guess it's a harder thing for Epic to compete on that price because theirs is PC only whereas Stadia is at least TV/Chrome/Mobile.  It is fairly evident what Ubisoft is pushing for, and more so as they are not releasing on Steam (at least not yet, maybe that will change later on?).

If as we are told that the prices are set by the publisher, then I guess we will just have to wait and see when/if the Pro Deals encompass this, I suspect that that will happen in due course, Easter isn't too far off so we should see some more competitive pricing close to then hopefully.

My view is still to hold off on Ubi stuff until I see what happens with UPlay Plus on Stadia it might be the cheaper option if there is interest in more Ubi titles.

0 Kudos
Community Member

It is official, the game is at $30 for the base edition and warlord add on is an additional $30...

That does not makes me wanna buy the status version... I bought the Xbox version at $3 , I will not buy the stadia version at $30

Check the screenshot... Those are Canadian dollars

Screenshot_20200317-073122.png

0 Kudos
Community Member

pricing is a joke

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Nilas to be honest, it is the same price as other platform... Just the recent sale (who recently ended) have this false impression that the game is over priced... But still, unless it is on sale, I will not buy it again, I am saving for doom... Or rage 3 of doom 3 disappoint. And who knows, it might be on pro game next month

0 Kudos
Community Member

Screenshot_20200317-172303.jpg

Is It on sale for pro accounts right now ? Can't see the price because I'm not pro anymore ?

0 Kudos
Community Member

Yes, it’s on pro deal:

6580A668-B402-410D-B06E-D4DD089408FA.png

0 Kudos
Community Member

I think the price for base game is on point tbh, whole lotta gaming there and for a long time too but doubt will buy the premium version till a later date with money being understandably tight due to the ongoing crisis.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@ARGAH 

People, check the pro deal on division, that might convince me to buy this game. It is the cheapest among all platform now and since we also play with PC guy...

0 Kudos
Community Member

@jayo2k Wow £8, I literally have £10 cash till payday but banks are shut so can’t buy, I mean I would have paid the £25 but this is a must for me now especially with that stream cast or whatever thing where you see other people perspective and very quick loads.

0 Kudos
Community Member

How long do these deals usually last, do I got a couple days or need to go give someone this tenner and ask them to transfer back into my bank ASAP?

0 Kudos
Community Member

Valid until 08:59 UK time on 1st April.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Thanks @Matt1 was panicking a bit there in case it was a one day thing, not even going to bother with New York add on for now after being overwhelmed with the amount of content Destiny had and going to start fresh on Division anyway so there will still be plenty to do.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone, please note that we've released the adjusted prices for The Division 2 and all discounted editions. If you purchased the content at the prices that were listed previously, take a look at the Stadia return policy for instructions on how to initiate a refund.

If additional assistance is needed, please reach out to the Stadia support team.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
Community Member

Thanks for the update @GraceFromGoogle  

For those who haven't checked yet or who still don't like the pricing, it's currently matched to the pricing for the PC version in the Ubisoft store. I'm pretty sure that's the first time any developer has matched their pricing here with their sale pricing on their own site, so that's a good thing. 

Personally, I don't want division 2. I'm a solo player, so I don't get the full game experience in games with campaigns and co-op activities. But I think it's a good price. I did see that sale a couple weeks ago where it was $3 or something though! If it was $3 here, I'd buy it, lol! I bought AC Odyssey instead. 

0 Kudos