Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted
Community Member

The Crew 2 issues

Jump to solution

Hi 

I love my stadia 

But i got the crew 2 today 

This is the first time i have had lag issues. I rest my internet. But it looks like that did not work. 

Can you explain if you know if there's anything like issues about the Crew 2 

Have great day still ๐Ÿ˜Š 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@HappyCloudGamer 

From past experience and not to say that this is normal, but something that I've noticed in my experience with Stadia so far, anytime I have purchased a newly released title the lag has been a right pain on and off for the first couple of days.  After that less frequent in my experiences so far.  Might be nothing, might be my ISP, might be just something about my setup, I don't know, but I have seen this happen each time I make an immediate purchase on a title on its 1st day of release on Stadia.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@HappyCloudGamer 

From past experience and not to say that this is normal, but something that I've noticed in my experience with Stadia so far, anytime I have purchased a newly released title the lag has been a right pain on and off for the first couple of days.  After that less frequent in my experiences so far.  Might be nothing, might be my ISP, might be just something about my setup, I don't know, but I have seen this happen each time I make an immediate purchase on a title on its 1st day of release on Stadia.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

I had the crew 2, no lag, no latency (I just played on Xbox one S and the experience was identical).. That being said, I returned it because of :

- No 60 fps

- Graphic needs improvement

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Thanks for your answer๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘. Yes you are right about that. I did run in to that problem before like on Ghost Recon breaking point. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

The controls of The Crew 2 feel heavy at points but this depends on the type of vehicle and is partly intended. Of course this doesn't rule out additional lag caused by various reasons, but I experienced none so far.

An in-game setting that might help you is the dead zone adjustment for the left and right stick. Setting this to 0 makes inputs feel more precise.

1 Kudo