cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Terrible community management

Way to treat your paying Pro early adapters, auto reject their topics and questions without even replying to them with anything, this is arguably the worst possible way to manager a community,......ignore them

You need a overhaul with your marketing and community

(very upset with this)

4 Kudos
15 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Yahya Can't really judge unless we see the post obviously, but there's a good chance your post got auto filtered by the system for whatever reason, resulting in false positive.

Do you actually have a post got got automatically filtered? If yes, perhaps @ChrisFromGoogle can help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

...while we're here... ...can all of the Google shills stop mascarading as normal userson here? ...it's obvious when you guys dip into every single thread to blert out company-speak and generic support comments... Just identify yourselves in your UNs and stop trying being sooooo subversive!!! ...im not sure about the OPs issue, but fundamentally, running a forum is about being real. This is veryyyyy fake. New game... name suspected shills...go!
4 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Yahya I'm in no place to judge how you communicate your ideas b/c it seems like you're pretty frustrated, and I've been there. I also think the direction of your feedback is good; a more transparent and user friendly community system would definitely be a boon. That said, the system isn't the only thing in Beta--the community is too. We build it here. Do you have any questions that maybe one of us could help figure out? Lmk
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

IT's so painfully obvious I'm glad you said it but you can tell when you see every single response seems way to heavily google, it makes them seem like they work for the the company or they are attempting to work for them LOL.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Also, you would think Google should be super interested in answering almost every single question we got here on the forum now when they launched a product that has the risk of failing big.

But instead, (official) Google reps are absent and almost all questions and suggestions in unanswered...

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Two people is totally enough to manage several thousand people across multiple platforms. /s I don't know why they don't have a team of 25 managing the community engagement. Honestly, I really like the platform, but the lack of engagement and/or updates with the community is terrible.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I think both community managers or PR people work here and reddit so they are monitoring both the forums, if i was them I wouldn't answer anything but just write a big massive update addressing everything in detail.

Address every single issue  Voice/Over heating/ 4k/road map

so on so forth

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Wow came back to give this another shot, didn't expect people to actually agree with me.

Must be that bad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Yahya maybe I'm the odd man out, but I don't think there are hidden staff on here at all. I thought it was just more proof that Google hasn't invested real resources to Stadia and probably won't do it until Spring when they are supposed to have the "real launch". The fact that @GracefromGoogle wrote in the 12/20 community update that they'd see us when they're back in January was enough to tell me they don't care if they go for weeks without responding to the community.

I think what's happening is that at first, people were really just trying to help each other because the community guides weren't doing much. But NOW I think what you're seeing is more people using Google's help links and stuff because they are hoping to gain that "Stadia Guide" title. So they're trying to be totally positive and supportive of the platform and making sure they use official links and stuff like that. 

I wouldn't mind getting that Stadia Guide designation myself, but I'm not willing to just post all positivity in order to get it. If there's stuff I don't like I'm going to say so, which means I'll probably never get that tag lol!

3 Kudos