cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

TV size

Just a quick question, I can't get the games to fit my screen properly. When playing Tomb Raider some of the text in the game just slightly goes of the side of the screen. I have tried adjusting my TV settings but it doesn't help and I can't find any settings within the game to help this. Does anybody know where I'm going wrong?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @Screetpeep, do you have that problem only with Tomb Raider or with all/more games on Stadia? If it's only this one game, it could be a problem of the game itself with your TV or TV resolution.

I would anyway recommend to check out with Stadia Support if they have any troubleshooting steps to help you or what you can do in this case. It might also worth checking out with the manufacturer of your TV if it might be a problem with the TV itself.

For myself: I have only tried out Mortal Kombat 11 and Samurai Shodown yet and both games worked automatically properly on the screen, so I didn't had to adjust anything.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Thanks for your reply, I think it must be a setting on my TV because it does it on Samurai Showdown as well.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi @Screetpeep

I know you had this problem a while ago, but I wondered if you had found a solution?

I experienced this screen size issue when using Stadia on a non 4K TV at a friends house; the relevant setting was buried in the TV's menu.

TV - Settings - Advanced Settings - Picture Overscan - Off.

This will obviously change depending upon TV manufacturer. However, I thought I would share on the off-chance it will benefit someone else.

0 Kudos