cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Member

Stop Crying... just go!

I keep seeing more and more people complaining... there's not enough games๐Ÿ˜ฉ, there's not enough sales๐Ÿ˜ฉ, I bought a game and now it's a Pro game ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ, blah, blah, blah...

I get the whole thing about being dissatisfied. I just don't get the crying about it. If you're unhappy.... then leave? Quietly? lol
Nobody wants to say it, or at least nobody who is trying to get some community status wants to say it, but the truth is no one cares if you don't like the platform. People who paid attention knew what to expect JUST A LITTLE MORE THAN 2 MONTHS into a PARTIAL LAUNCH! If you didn't know, you didn't pay attention. And if you did know, stop complaining.

Google's making more deals with other companies, they promise 120 games this year, a lot of the features will come eventually. No one's making you wait. If you're unhappy cancel before you pay any monthly fees and come back later if Google keeps its promises and the service looks a lot better. If they don't keep their promises and the service is crappy or it fails, then you'll be happy that you quit when you did before you wasted any money.

Just stop complaining... the only people reading your complaints are the other community users. The mods here don't have the power to change your Stadia experience, they can only change your forum experience! Go... quit... write letters to Google's main office telling them how bad the service is, but spare the rest of us your crying on your way out.๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

7 Kudos
25 Replies