cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order on Stadia

Hello Stadia community managers ( @GraceFromGoogle @ChrisFromGoogle)! Could you please tell the community about the ETA of Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order on Stadia? It was released yesterday on Steam, but I would rather play it on Stadia! Best regards, Christian

Tags (1)
6 Kudos
9 Replies
Community Member

It's been out  for awhile on steam it didn't release just yesterday. I also assume it's already going to come to stadia after awhile.It's going to be very much like Nintendo switch where you see them slowly pouring in. Good for the people who haven't already played all these games.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Its EA. If Stadia will be successful they will launch everything 🤑 If not, they will ignore it like the WiiU or the Switch at the beginning.

0 Kudos
Community Member

You're both right, but you have to agree that people will eventually buy their games on other platforms if there isn't at least a simple statement IF the games will be released on Stadia in the first place. They won't wait forever...

1 Kudo
Community Member

Correct and I'm growing impatient with the lack of news on game releases, I've held off buying this on console but won't wait too much longer.

1 Kudo
Community Member

I've already bought it on console, and honestly I don't think that untill January we'll se any game library increase...

Hope taht in January we'll see some news... But The library is growing too slowly... we may need a lot more titles to actract peoples in my opinion

1 Kudo
Community Member

@I3joernnn EA still largely ignores switch. Their decisions are based more on incompetence then money

1 Kudo
Community Member

@DocFraggle : Unlikely to get much more information before the New Year is my guess.  But EA is one of the initial publishers to sign-up for Stadia development along with Bungie, Rockstar, EA, Capcom, Bethesda and others.

But there was no mention of any EA titles or Capcom and Rockstar for that matter, so we will just have to wait and see.

Here is the list of games currently confirmed for Google Stadia:

• Assassin’s Creed Odyssey - Ubisoft
  • Baldur’s Gate 3 - Larian Studios
  • Borderlands 3 - 2K
  • The Crew 2 - Ubisoft
  • Darksiders Genesis - THQ Nordic
  • Destiny 2 - Bungie
  • Doom - Bethesda Softworks
  • Doom Eternal - Bethesda Softworks
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Bandai Namco
  • The Elder Scrolls Online - Bethesda Softworks
  • Farming Simulator 19 - Giants Software
  • Final Fantasy 15 - Square Enix
  • Football Manager - Sega
  • Get Packed - Coatsink
  • GRID - Codemasters
  • Gylt - Tequila Works
  • Just Dance - Ubisoft
  • Metro Exodus - Deep Silver
  • Mortal Kombat 11 - Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
  • NBA 2K - 2K
  • Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid - nWay Games
  • Rage 2 - Bethesda Softworks
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider - Square Enix
  • Samurai Shodown - SNK
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Square Enix
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Ubisoft
  • Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 - Ubisoft
  • Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - Square Enix
  • Thumper - Drool
  • Trials Rising - Ubisoft
  • Wolfenstein: Youngblood - Bethesda Softworks
Kudos appreciated if deserved.
2 Kudos
Community Member

Has anyone heard any news about this? Quite tempted to buy it now that is on sale in another platforms.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Honestly, I don't care anymore... I already bought and finished it on Origin.

Now that Microsoft started the Xbox Game Pass for PC with lots of content, I think I'll even discontinue Stadia.

1 Kudo