cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted
Xaviber76
Community Member

Stadia trailers on YouTube

Well, for all of us -being myself the first- to say there was no new about me hand, we just received 4 new videos in the Stadia YouTube channel:

Lost Words, being the page just looks amazing, simply beautiful, and a Stadia First game!

Splittings just looks like crazy fun, also Stadia First

Stacks on Stacks (on Stacks) maybe send a little simpler, but hey, here it is, and, once more, Stadia First.

Serious Sam Collection, lots of blood and shooting,, never play a Serious Sam game so maybe it's a good start.

Doom Eternal, and this has a release date; 3/20/2020

So, here they are! At least 4 new games in the pipeline

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Edit:

Here you have the tweet with this for announcements plus one more game....

Added Link to Doom Eternal

4 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
ARGAH
Community Member

I'm a real sucker for collections so Serious Sam interests me a lot, the other three don't look to my taste but sure others will like them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nilas
Community Member

I'm totally up for these games. You also forgot Panzer Dragoon, a remake of one of the best game of the Sega Saturn.

For those who don't know Serious Sam, it's just as fun as it is stupid. I played the first one a lot when I was a kid.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ARGAH
Community Member

Wow Panzer Dragoon, that is going to sell Stadia to the masses the game is loved by many, you know if it's exclusive @Nilas ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xaviber76
Community Member

Yep, as it didn't have a YouTube video I didn't notice ๐Ÿ˜‡

Interesting enough, this game was announced previously as a Switch game, so if it's easy to port games from Switch to Stadia we could Jane some more interesting "remade" titles like Sniper Elite, for example

0 Kudos
Highlighted
elbrun
Community Member

Ye, I might be expecting too much from Stadia. Think it's about time to put it aside for at least a year and see what happens

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ARGAH
Community Member

Main game I want is Dark Souls Remastered and that's also been remade for switch.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xaviber76
Community Member

Well, as of nowI think it's doing all right.

We'd all love to see new games every week, but this announcements show there is something "in the kitchen", that makes me hopeful enough, but we always must keep in mind that this is a new platform and games take some time to develop or port

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xaviber76
Community Member

One more video, this one with launch date

Doom Eternal

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Matt1
Community Member

Awesome! Thanks for sharing

1 Kudo