cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Stadia on iOS working with Proof

Jump to solution

Warning!! Me nor Google are responsible if your account gets hacked or compromised using this method.

Before you do any of these steps to maybe help reduce the chances of your account getting hacked or compromised I recommend you turn on two-factor-authentication.

I know this isn’t a question but whatever. I got Stadia working on iOS.
Proof Video 

What you will need a controller that supports Bluetooth like a Xbox controller or a Stadia Controller and the Sleipnir app.

here is the link to the Sleipnir app Sleipnir app .

Edit after you’ve got the App downloaded tap the blue share button then tap the settings wheel and scroll down until you see display page as and then tap customize then tap user agent click either safari iOS 13 iPhone or safari iOS 13 iPad.

Once you’ve got the app downloaded you’ll need to sign in to your Google account before you do the rest of the steps.

Once you’ve signed in to your Google account tap the share button and then tap the blue settings icon.

After you’ve done that tap Display Web Page As then tap customize after that tap User agent.

After that scroll down until you see enter new user agent then click edit and then copy and paste this text.
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.83 Safari/537.36 

Then click done and then load up the Stadia website. #StadiaoniOS

After that connect your Bluetooth controller.

1 Kudo
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Sounds like a successful workaround but be aware that this method is unofficial and unsupported for anyone reading this. That means Google can't be help responsible if your account is compromised by giving 3rd party apps your account information or if you're having problems making it work like it should. Be wary and stay vigilant!

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Sounds like a successful workaround but be aware that this method is unofficial and unsupported for anyone reading this. That means Google can't be help responsible if your account is compromised by giving 3rd party apps your account information or if you're having problems making it work like it should. Be wary and stay vigilant!

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible

View solution in original post

0 Kudos