cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Stadia availability

Jump to solution

Hey, is Stadia coming to Slovakia? I would like to buy a console and I'm thinking about Stadia but it isn't available yet in my country.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @MaybePatrik,

Would be great to see Stadia being available for more countries, and Google is announcing:

"Our goal is to make Stadia available to as many people as possible. We'll be sharing more details on additional countries in the near future."

Therefore the only thing you can do at the moment is to leave feedback via stadia.google.com or in the Stadia App.

I would also recommend to keep an eye open on Stadia's social media channels or on blog.google to stay informed when Stadia launches in new countries.

Wish you the best!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
1 Reply
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @MaybePatrik,

Would be great to see Stadia being available for more countries, and Google is announcing:

"Our goal is to make Stadia available to as many people as possible. We'll be sharing more details on additional countries in the near future."

Therefore the only thing you can do at the moment is to leave feedback via stadia.google.com or in the Stadia App.

I would also recommend to keep an eye open on Stadia's social media channels or on blog.google to stay informed when Stadia launches in new countries.

Wish you the best!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo