cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Stadia and PS now

Surely this would be a partnership that benefits everyone?

I really am impressed by the stadia streaming quality but the lack of games puts me off subbing to pro.

A deal must surely be possible with Sony to allow stadia owners to stream PSnow.

Even if I had to pay extra I would.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

i highly doubt sony would even consider this agreement. They're only now allowing cross platform play. Goimg dorward Stadia should be getting more games as they come out, while also adding older games so the library will grow.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Agree to @Babaganuche7, I guess we just need to give Stadia more time to fill up the library. I mean for 2020 there were 120+ games announced (see here) so the effort from Google is there, but it depends on more than just Google. The developers of games need to get into talks with Google as well to bring their games on Stadia, so they need to do some effort as well.

But hope as well for more games especially for RPG 😄

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Babaganuche7 maybe not now but in the future yes, remember that nobody makes money selling consoles...  This is why despite losing the console war, Microsoft is in a better position that Sony so I won't be surprised that if in the future we see a PS now subscription on stadia... I will surely subscribe to it

0 Kudos