cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Stadia achievements score

Hello guys, I just wanted to give my feedback on the new achievement system. Is there a way we could have a similar system to Xbox and PlayStation? By that, I mean having a global achievement score that gives you an achievement level (psn) or a score (Xbox). Thanks!

4 Kudos
6 Replies
Community Member

An integration with the Google Play Games App would be nice. There is an existing levelsystem.

2 Kudos
Community Member

@LeTabouret :

It's functional, but basic at best.  I suppose something is better than nothing.  I'm sure that the developers know that it is far from a finished and polished system for achievements, I guess we will see minor improvements roll out during 2020.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
1 Kudo
Community Member

I agree, we definitely need some type of achievement level. I'm sure they will add it in soon. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

@LeTabouret Hey tu est Français? I am sure what we have is only the base of the system. They already have something more complex with google play so there is no reason to believe otherwise.

I collect Kudos for living.
1 Kudo
Community Member

Although I get achievements a total would be useful as no idea how many I have

0 Kudos
Community Member

Yeah.. the only way I do this right now is with a custom javascript that counts everything for me. I wish this was standard

1 Kudo