cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Stadia accessories

Hello Just a fun thing to discuss. What accessories would you like to see in the future? I’m thinking like stadia keyboards, mice all connection directly to stadia through Wi-Fi. USB port to connect any gamepad!? Let your minds roam free.
2 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Wifi keyboard and mouse would be sweet, always wonder whether they would be one attachment instead of keyboard and mouse separate.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Mouse/Keyboard would be a great idea. It‘s also crucial if Stadia wants to get PC Games, which are not meant to play with a controller and therefore are not on consoles.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Honestly not at this time. They have horrible problems of logistics and communication. They are too focused on making a profit to meet marketing goals. I have a defective controller and it is more comfortable to buy a new one than to use the warranty ... I should send crhomecast and they would cancel my subscription and I would be 30 days without a controller and I don't know if they would just send me a new code. Buy the devices at the local store ... if you sell something defective in 20 min you have a new one ... not a month. So you better give us compatibility with all types of peripherals.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Keyboard and mouse are required to play many PC games. Playing Destiny 2 I feel like this guy jajaja. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mjz6j_CUzA Kudos apreciated if deserved. Sherian
0 Kudos