cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Stadia Only PUBG?

Jump to solution

Was really likeing the cheat free PUBG when I started playing, totally different experience than from PC / Console gamers, really enjoyed it.. but now it seems like im in queues with others.... And startging to notice the people running straight at me when im behind walls where they can't see and as well pin point me super easily and mow me down... Didnt even know there was crossplay before this... Game has been turned 180 and now stupid to boot up...

So there is NO WAY? to queue only with Stadia players? 

This is a no go for me... pointless to use Stadia, ill be bowing out

Regards, Dr. Centz
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Member

Hey CackleTV

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience in PUBG. Currently there is no option to disable crossplay as desired. The only way to get matched with Stadia players only is to choose mouse and keyboard as your input method. Crossplay between PC and Stadia with mouse and keyboard is not implemented yet.

I hope this is somehow a workaround for you. 😕

Lucas

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
Community Member

This game always been crossplay on all platforms.

Players using gamepad (all console and PC ) are put together.

You won't get away from this no matter what console ect you use.

0 Kudos
Community Member

"This game always been crossplay on all platforms."

This game hasn't always been crossplay, it was later introduced to include PS with Xbox like 2 year after console release.

"Players using gamepad (all console and PC ) are put together."

False claim, PC vs PC and console get grouped like said above.

"You won't get away from this no matter what console ect you use."

Again, see above.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Hey CackleTV

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience in PUBG. Currently there is no option to disable crossplay as desired. The only way to get matched with Stadia players only is to choose mouse and keyboard as your input method. Crossplay between PC and Stadia with mouse and keyboard is not implemented yet.

I hope this is somehow a workaround for you. 😕

Lucas

View solution in original post

1 Kudo