cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Stadia Games - What would you like to see next?

Actually two parts to this question. I'd be intrested in knowing out of the current games in Stadia what are people planning on Purchasing/playing (other than Destiny).

And what games would you like to see Stadia bring next?

Mine would be Call of Duty and FIFA 20. 

Lets see if we can get we can get enough answers together to make it compleling for Google to give us some feedback....

Tags (1)
12 Kudos
118 Replies
Community Member

I wouldn't mind classic collections like final fantasy, resident evil, old tomb raiders, metal gears etc
0 Kudos
Community Member

@ARGAH @I’m with you there, metal gear would be great...also Fifa 20, I haven’t been using my switch since Stadia launched and so I’ve not bought it on the hope it will come to Stadia before too long.

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Just saw "God of War", friend of mine was telling me it's a very nice game. Unfortunately it's playstation only. Would be nice though to see it on Stadia! 😄
0 Kudos
Community Member

A re-hash of Battlefield 2, would be a great start to FPS genre. Remember back in those days we were playing fine at 300ms 😄

If they redid the network, to cloud technology, the fact you can't aimbot... The level of skill in that game has been unbeatable... Would be a instant hit and cash cow if you ask me... Add in some battle royal etc.. oh my... 

Regards, Dr. Centz
0 Kudos
Community Member

Jedi Fallen Order and Control

0 Kudos
Community Member

I am hoping PUBG (player unknown battlegrounds & battletoads get released as comp parallel to wind jammers & watch dogs ;seeing cyber punk 2077 got a redaction date.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Terraria, and Rocket League. Minecraft would be a nice bonus as well

0 Kudos
Community Member

Firts of all I think everyone would like to play his own Steam Library, but beeing realistic, Id like to play on Stadia:

- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

- Witcher Franchise

- Jedi Fallen Order

- Rust (would be great to play online and if posible without wipes XD)

- No man's sky (to prove all the teraflops)

- S.T.A.L.K.E.R Franchise

- Total War: Warhammer

- World of tanks

- Skyrim

- KOTOR Saga

- Sniper Elite Franchise

- Dishonored Franchise

- Fallout Franchise

- Monster Hunter World

- All new Resident Evil 

- Any local multiplayer game...

I could spend the day thinking in games so Im going to stop... Jajaja

Great post @Sollaro 

Kudos apreciated.

Sherian#1004

0 Kudos
Community Member

I would love to see a number of great titles. FIFA or PES Witcher 3 (Need to play again after the TV Series. Some of the Telltale Series. Call of Duty The Bioshock Collection Grand Theft Auto 5 Titanfall Resident Evil (Pretty Please!!!)
Stadia Username : HankePants#8141
1 Kudo
Community Member

Witcher3 would be nice
2 Kudos
Community Member

Battlefield needs to happen asap!
1 Kudo
Community Member

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

0 Kudos
Community Member

Anything casual. Tetris, PacMan, hell, I'll even settle for digdug. Something I can play with my wife, without needing to find a 4 hour block of time.
2 Kudos
Community Member

I hope they bring out fortnite and make it free to even the basic members, not for me to play but could you imagine the numbers joining if it happens.

1 Kudo
Community Member

- Call of Duty

- Apex Legends

- Overwatch

- Diablo 4

2 Kudos
Community Member

- Jedi Fallen order
- Sekiro
- Vampire Bloodlines 2 (has yet to come out)
- Ghost Recon Wildlands (although old)
- The Witcher 3
- DIablo 4 (if it ever comes out)
- Control
- A Plague Tale

EDIT: Also: Batman Arkham series...

1 Kudo
Community Member

I have to imagine at least 2 of the 3 categories below are blatantly obviously missing from Stadia:  EA sports games, and the free to play games like Apex/Fortnite.  

The third category is more niche, but I think it is a big niche which is the Civilization type games.  For me I'd like to see Civ VI and Civ Revolution.  

I think Stadia would entice a huge user base if they negotiated a deal with 2k to offer up Civilization as part of the Pro deal.  Civ games are notorious for being resource intensive.  Stadia could solve that problem on the back end. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

Temtem
0 Kudos
Community Member

I would like to see

FIFA 20 or 21 whatever the plan is.

Madden

Gran Turismo 7 or Forza, I feel the platform needs a quality racing game

Some sort of retro bundle of classic console/arcade games like the sega mega drive bundle they did for PS3 10years ago.

Something different.  Anything that doesn't involve running around and killing things. Stadia currently has about 20 games and only 4 involve not running around killing things, variety is the spice of life.

2 Kudos
Community Member

Basically every Game on my current wishlist. Currently on top is Jedi Fallen Order. 

The next Game I will probably buy on Stadia is Cyberpunk 2077(at least if family sharing is enabled until then)

0 Kudos
Community Member

I would love to see the new Diablo, when released. Also, Outer Worlds, Whitcher, The Divison, and Neverwinte . 

3 Kudos