cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Stadia Games - What would you like to see next?

Actually two parts to this question. I'd be intrested in knowing out of the current games in Stadia what are people planning on Purchasing/playing (other than Destiny).

And what games would you like to see Stadia bring next?

Mine would be Call of Duty and FIFA 20. 

Lets see if we can get we can get enough answers together to make it compleling for Google to give us some feedback....

Tags (1)
12 Kudos
118 Replies
Community Member

Would love to see GTA 5, and of course GTA 6 when it comes out. Also, any of the Need for Speeds, or another great open world racing game with stunts/shortcuts

0 Kudos
Community Member

I would like to see some indie games like: 

Risk of rain 2

recompile

knuckle sandwich

0 Kudos
Community Member

Hi there, 

I would like to play a lot of other games on Stadia. Especially Platformer-games/Jump 'n' Run-games. 

I wish to play Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, Ramyan-games, Crash Bandicoot-games, Spyro-games, Banjo Kazooie, Super Mario-games, Donkey Kong Country-games, Pitfall and a lot of more games with this genre Platformer. 🎮 🌄🏃🏻 

Many warm greetings from Hamburg, Germany. 🏵

Chiara Maria Cervetta
1 Kudo
Community Member

Terraria, starwars, mtg arena

1 Kudo
Community Member

For new games coming out, I think Diablo 4 needs to be on the list. As for older games, you can’t go far wrong with the Dead Space franchise.

2 Kudos
Community Member

Halo 1,halo 2 ,halo 3,halo 4 and the upcoming halo 5 and halo infinite

1 Kudo
Community Member

Pokemon sheild and sword for nintendo switch 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Nier automata

0 Kudos
Community Member

I would love to see the fifa games coming i can see fifa 21 coming I think ea will get the game out on stadia for the new title with stadia exclusives added would be amazing also a stadia exclusive shooter or story campaign would be amazing and of course a battle Royal game 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Nier Automata

2 Kudos
Community Member

Indeed Nier automata would be a great addition.

I just bought Trials of mana on Switch. I wish it was on Stadia. Too bad.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I’d be interested to see Stellaris (the PC version) on Stadia. I’d also like to see some Capcom and Sega titles on the service.

0 Kudos
Community Member

STAR CITIZEN

0 Kudos
Community Member

I like what others are mentioning, so totally agree.

How about something completely different like the Jack Box Party games. It's easy to bring Stadia to a family gathering or party. Seems like it'd be an easy add.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Madden NFL

0 Kudos
Community Member

A gaming platform always feel like a second choice when it's missing the big ones : The Witcher, Elder Scrolls, FIFA, Call of Duty, GTA. They aren't even all my cup of tea, but I know having them would drag so many users, which would bring a lot of developers, which would bring many more games.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I'd like to see more games that I could play with my friends. Hard to get my PlayStation folks involved, with limited multiplayer games that we all like. Would love to see the following:

- Division 2 

- Witcher III

- Battlefield Games(V and/or 1)

- Battlefront II

- Elder Scrolls Games

I really wish that we were hearing more about game releases. Love the technology. Fingers crossed...

0 Kudos
Community Member

I'd love for SSX to come to Stadia:

- SSX Tricky would be great remastered with local co-op and online play

- SSX on tour as above

- A brand new SSX game

I would pay for all the above in a heartbeat, one of my favourite all time game franchises sadly missed, Google have a word with EA and bring it to Stadia!

Other than that, some meaty Stadia only exclusives, this is what I feel is really needed to make Stadia a success.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Probably not a popular one ... Universe Sandbox.

I'd love to use Google's computing power to play god with the Universe! It could suit Stadia very well and showcase its power.

‡ Universe Sandbox ² officially supports the same Linux distributions supported by the Unity Engine  (currently Ubuntu 12.04+).

^ On Linux already, hopefully not much work to get it on Stadia [?]

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Sollaro I think almost everyone wants CoD, as it makes the perfect sense. No more waiting to play,patch, or dl map packs and no more latency issues, because everyone plays on the same Google servers, TWO MAJOR game changers for CoD. 

So my two picks would be CoD as well and also PES 2020 (I don't hate on FIFA just truthfully PES does Waaaaaaay better with goalkeeping controls, if you enjoy playing that position) truthfully though we just need more sports games, so since EA sports is the main sports providers when it comes to sports games, I don't mind if fifa2020 beats PES2020 to stadia, I just hope to see NHL20,Madden 20 etc. Atm we only have NBA 2k20 and football manager 2020 so we def need more sports.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Littles Nightmares 2, Cyberpunk, Control, and everything...except Warcraft 3 reforged! 😅

0 Kudos