cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Stadia Games - What would you like to see next?

Actually two parts to this question. I'd be intrested in knowing out of the current games in Stadia what are people planning on Purchasing/playing (other than Destiny).

And what games would you like to see Stadia bring next?

Mine would be Call of Duty and FIFA 20. 

Lets see if we can get we can get enough answers together to make it compleling for Google to give us some feedback....

Tags (1)
12 Kudos
114 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

I'd love for SSX to come to Stadia:

- SSX Tricky would be great remastered with local co-op and online play

- SSX on tour as above

- A brand new SSX game

I would pay for all the above in a heartbeat, one of my favourite all time game franchises sadly missed, Google have a word with EA and bring it to Stadia!

Other than that, some meaty Stadia only exclusives, this is what I feel is really needed to make Stadia a success.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Probably not a popular one ... Universe Sandbox.

I'd love to use Google's computing power to play god with the Universe! It could suit Stadia very well and showcase its power.

‡ Universe Sandbox ² officially supports the same Linux distributions supported by the Unity Engine  (currently Ubuntu 12.04+).

^ On Linux already, hopefully not much work to get it on Stadia [?]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I'd like to see more games that I could play with my friends. Hard to get my PlayStation folks involved, with limited multiplayer games that we all like. Would love to see the following:

- Division 2 

- Witcher III

- Battlefield Games(V and/or 1)

- Battlefront II

- Elder Scrolls Games

I really wish that we were hearing more about game releases. Love the technology. Fingers crossed...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Madden NFL

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

A gaming platform always feel like a second choice when it's missing the big ones : The Witcher, Elder Scrolls, FIFA, Call of Duty, GTA. They aren't even all my cup of tea, but I know having them would drag so many users, which would bring a lot of developers, which would bring many more games.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I like what others are mentioning, so totally agree.

How about something completely different like the Jack Box Party games. It's easy to bring Stadia to a family gathering or party. Seems like it'd be an easy add.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

STAR CITIZEN

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I’d be interested to see Stellaris (the PC version) on Stadia. I’d also like to see some Capcom and Sega titles on the service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Nier Automata

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Indeed Nier automata would be a great addition.

I just bought Trials of mana on Switch. I wish it was on Stadia. Too bad.

0 Kudos