cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Stadia Games - What would you like to see next?

Actually two parts to this question. I'd be intrested in knowing out of the current games in Stadia what are people planning on Purchasing/playing (other than Destiny).

And what games would you like to see Stadia bring next?

Mine would be Call of Duty and FIFA 20. 

Lets see if we can get we can get enough answers together to make it compleling for Google to give us some feedback....

Tags (1)
12 Kudos
119 Replies
Community Member

Resident evil games, at least resi 2 remake, resi 7 and all doc and resi 3 remake.
2 Kudos
Community Member

The new Battlefield would be great

1 Kudo
Community Member

Free To Play games: Fortnite Battle Royal Games Fifa
3 Kudos
Community Member

More indie and simulation games. Games like To The Moon, City Skyline, Her Story, and The Stanley Parable.
0 Kudos
Community Member

@IH8UofA 

Free to play Game would be great, but they may have a problem: they will not earn anything for the stadia service (giving that they are free).

They could release free to play games as part of the Stadia PRO benefits. In this way if you pay for a PRO account you can also play with free to play games. Could be reasonable, and it's another motivation to subscribe a PRO account.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Battlefield V or older Battlefield series !

EA come here !

2 Kudos
Community Member

Stadia would still get a cut from in game purchases such as skins.
1 Kudo
Community Member

I definitely would like to see Call of Duty, but I would like to see these games as well. Dragon quest 11 Nier Automata Final fantasy series all of them Resident evil series Devil may cry series Monster hunter World Jedi fallen order Anything BioWare and Bethesda
6 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Figured out today that I would love to see worms on Stadia as this could be local co-op played, that would be very funny!!
3 Kudos
Community Member

Star Citizen

Tags (1)
2 Kudos
Community Member

Borderlands 3 xD

No, really ... I would like to see some really demanding graphics game as Crysis or something like that, to see that 10 tflops trembling. Talking about new games... Cyberpunk 2077 is already confirmed so, I will say Death stranding... This summer is coming to PC-Steam so maybe maybe

2 Kudos
Community Member

Tetris & PacMan initially, hard to mess either of these two classics with lag, also they'd look fine on Chrome at 1080p and they could upscale them from 720p to 4K and not degrade quality.

After that, I guess Lemmings, and if Stadia could negotiate something with Nintendo, then Donkey Kong and Super Mario please!!

And before I forget the fast action paced game called MYST would be awesome too, not much that could get messed with the performance of that...

No, sarcasm aside, what would I like to see next, the current games done properly with 4K/60 native wherever possible and pushing the Stadia hardware to the limits that we were informed about so many months ago.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
2 Kudos
Community Member

Any adventure \ platform game

Stadia name Nightcrow#9757 🙂
1 Kudo
Community Member

Exclusives! One of the compelling things about Stadia is that a developer does not have to create a game within the confines of a console’s limitations. A world can be as big or complicated as I want as a developer. Stadia should somehow use this to their advantage, and have an awesome exclusive game. It doesn’t have to be huge though. In the mind of gamers is always the question, “would I buy that console for that game?”. When you consider the Nintendo Wii, none of the games were huge, but they were FUN, and they were exclusive. I would love to see a bunch of super fun exclusive games on Stadia so that the friends of mine who turned down my buddy pass would regret it!
4 Kudos
Community Member

huge not only means size as well, but assets can be bigger and more allotment. This alone will crush consoles, content is squished just for the sake of a game taking an average of 1-2 hours to install...

An mmorpg on the platform would be pretty interesting, but it would take some old school guru's to pull off whats needed today.

Regards, Dr. Centz
1 Kudo
Community Member

Tetris, Gran Turismo, Dragon Quest XI, Ni No Kuni I, Persona 5

1 Kudo
Community Member

Call of duty, and Rocket League
2 Kudos
Community Member

On the lower end of things: I would actually love to see the entirety of DontNods catalogue. From the Life is Strange series, to Vampyr, to the even Twin Mirror if possible. Some smaller lighter games would help the balance a bit. Even so far as to say Spiders Library as well: Greedfall, Technomancer, Bound By Flame, etc. Some smaller, double A games would benefit from an outlet like Stadia
2 Kudos
Community Member

Path of exile, Diablo 1-4, grim dawn, Witcher 1-3, Darksiders series, bioshock series, steam game support so I can share library, Skyrim, doom, 

4 Kudos
Community Member

I’d really love to see some full-on adventure games on the platform. Ideally: 1) Batman Arkham series 2) Life is Strange (1&2) 3) Control 4) Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order I’d also quite like some interactive party games, like the Jackbox collections or quiz games, so that you could play games on family TVs in other houses, as long as they had a ChromeCast and you were connected to their WiFi. It would save carrying a console when going away (and a major benefit of this platform).
3 Kudos
Community Member

The Witcher Collection

4 Kudos
Community Member

Flatout: Ultimate Carnage The Party Mode is legendary!!!!
0 Kudos
Community Member

Warcraft III: Reforged

0 Kudos
Community Member

Stadia really needs a onli e open world survival game. 

Along the lines of Ark, Atlas, DayZ, Scum. Or Rust etc. 

Atlas would be a blast with exclusive Stadia features... One massive server and more etc

6 Kudos
Community Member

@WazMeister 

Could you imagine DayZ with no cheaters. Kudos to you sir.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Would love to see The Witcher 3 come to Stadia. 

4 Kudos
Community Member

I would love to see the new Diablo, when released. Also, Outer Worlds, Whitcher, The Divison, and Neverwinte . 

3 Kudos
Community Member

Divinity: Original Sin II
0 Kudos
Community Member

I would like to see

FIFA 20 or 21 whatever the plan is.

Madden

Gran Turismo 7 or Forza, I feel the platform needs a quality racing game

Some sort of retro bundle of classic console/arcade games like the sega mega drive bundle they did for PS3 10years ago.

Something different.  Anything that doesn't involve running around and killing things. Stadia currently has about 20 games and only 4 involve not running around killing things, variety is the spice of life.

2 Kudos
Community Member

Basically every Game on my current wishlist. Currently on top is Jedi Fallen Order. 

The next Game I will probably buy on Stadia is Cyberpunk 2077(at least if family sharing is enabled until then)

0 Kudos