cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Stadia Features you would love to see?

Just wondering what features players would love to see on Stadia?

I'd really like to be able to award Kudos to players, exactly the same as here.  You mean Player#1234 wasnt selfish in a random Destiny Game, I'd love to be able to assign say, one of ten cents a month to his or her Google wallet, just to say thank you.

I'd also love achievements to be worth a little something, even if it's a games in house currency.  A trophy being worth a cent would slowly raise players Google Play balances, all whilst promoting more play.

Google have the chance to make this for players, by players.  Put a few rules behind it so it cannot be exploited, but reward players and give them a chance to reward each other.

Now how about you, what would you like to see Features wise?

3 Kudos
10 Replies
Community Member

Sounds an interesting concept @TheWelshIdiot 

I’d like to be able to have a guest account so when friend come over we can do some online multiplayer locally for games without a lock multiplayer option, like D2 (if that makes sense). Similar to a family account (which would also be good to get sorted) and for a small extra fee (£2-3/month) it could limit you to X guest sessions in the month.

2 Kudos
Community Member

I'd like to have a gamerscore per achievement like in Xbox or a trophy like in PS4. Maybe stadia can award medals Bronze, silver, and gold depending on the difficulty of the achievement. 

Add me on Stadia: TyrantOvrYou#4485
3 Kudos
Community Member

Able to gift games.

Stadia voice chat with cross platform capabilities.

2 Kudos
Community Member

I would love to see stream connect utilised for splitscreen on games that don't support split screen.

2 Kudos
Community Member

Three things I'd love to see:

1. Badges for games owned, time on the platform, achievements earned, etc.
  2. Time displayed in the in-game Stadia menu and main menu.
  3. How much time I've spent in a game displayed when I select a game to play.
Stadia: Ari
3 Kudos
Community Member

I would love to see few things smaller or bigger.

• Total gametime 
  • Some voice chat for stadia and crossplatforms as well, hope thats possible for chromecast stadia
  • Being able to se screens, buy games, see achievements etc on chromecast 
  • Clear release callendar for games or some roadmap
  • Kind of social feed where we can share out screenshots, videos (automatically uploaded to YouTube?), achievements etc

And maybe that's not exactly feature, but I would love to see some another controller with less stiff analogs, less clicky and smaller d-pad, that could be stadia elite controller, you name it, just give it to me 😂

3 Kudos
Community Member

Hi there, 

I like this feature to make screenshots and clips while playing. But it's difficult to download the screenshots and clips. There isn't a function yet to download these data's from Stadia. We can only download it with Google Takeout but this is a difficult way. 

My suggestion for the Google Stadia-Team is to implement a download-button in the Stadia-app as well as in the website for the Google Chrome-browser. So the users can easily download their screenshots and clips from Stadia to their devices. ☁️ ⬇️ 

Many warm greetings from Hamburg, Germany

Chiara Maria Cervetta
2 Kudos
Community Member

I'd love to be informed when a game has been updated/patched.  Sometimes, an update will bring changes to the game and not just fix bugs.

2 Kudos
Community Member

• Ability to search Store for games, instead of only scrolling through them by one of a few sort options

• Connectivity Status/server load - Would like to have an in-app way to check current local connectivity latency/speed, and/or a way to see the server load on their servers(does Xbox or Playstation do the latter at all?)
  • Search for users based on google account to invite as friends that are also on Stadia already, or even to invite them to join Stadia with custom note(or is this already available?)
2 Kudos
Community Member

Multi stream couch co op! i would love to be able to play with two to four controllers on a screen and then play destiny 2 , read dead 2 or other multiplayer games like ESO when it arrives splitscreen, but both with running it's own instance so that you can play the multiplayer games that don't support splitscreen together. (combining two game streams into one!)

3 Kudos