cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Stadia Email Update

I heard Google emailed a January update to all founders. I’m a founder and don’t have the email update (checked junk box too). Did I miss something? Did anyone else get the email? Thanks, Matt
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Member

@Matt1 : Not received any communication via email lately beyond reminder on Buddy Pass on December 13th, and nothing in spam folder either, and we also purchased the founders edition.  So I suspect that if there is an email heading out it will come in due course.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Haven't got one as well even though I am a founder. Could also be that they are sent out in waves.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I received this email, but there isn't anything new on there. Just saying what are the January games and discounts
0 Kudos
Community Member

I got it yesterday, talks about the Pro games for January. And it has a link to some Stadia Founders cheer sound clip, but I'm not sure what it's for. All it says is: "Enjoy the special Stadia cheer as a thank you for being one of our Founders!"
0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@GreatScout I'm assuming it's so you can use it as a sound on your phone because it lets you download the audio file.

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible
0 Kudos