cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Stadia Discord Integration and Rich Presence

stadia-integration.png

Discord currently offers integration and rich presence with Xbox. It would make a lot of sense to see this type of integration with Stadia especially if it has already been done with Microsoft.

You can vote for this feature on Discord's feedback forum.

Stadia: Ari
Tags (1)
39 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

This would be awesome!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Ari 

I'd like that; and any other way for us to send and receive text messages on the platform, I welcome.

----------------------------------------------------------------
discord.gg/StadiaStreamer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

yes pls !  that would be awsome !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

100% agree.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

+1. Would love this integration with Discord.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

+1 Online gaming goes hand in hand with comms. I started with a decently sized group of friends from just one game alone. As games go, people move onto a newer game, or a game they like to kick back and enjoy solo. We all ended up starting our own discord server. Some friends  have made their own servers and next thing you know I'm in at least a dozen servers. All like going to a "friends" house, with their own set of friend playing games across all of the gaming platforms. Google probably doesn't need help in the exposure department, but I don't see how  word of mouth from friends could be bad. Either way, Id be excited by some Stadia-Discord love. Proudly wearing the stadia logo by my name in clan discord while playing some Division 2.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Discord Support whould be great. This includes showing the Games you play on stadia in your Discord status.

But, looking back at Googles messenger history, i guess this whould be complicated 😉

Maybe its better to just buy Discord and let These guys do the Integration into stadia.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I actually disagree with this. Discord is invasive and the UI is atrocious. A simple overlay that runs off friends list/clan list is all that's needed. Google can make their own. 

¸¸.•*¨ What you walk by is the standard you accept¸¸.•*¨*•
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

At least playing with Chrome you can use this

https://github.com/soap-less/StadiaRPC/

1 Kudo