cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Stadia Connect, Tuesday 4/28 9 AM PT / 6 PM CET!

1080x360.jpg

It's time for another #StadiaConnect! Tune in this Tuesday 4/28 9AM PT / 6PM CET on YouTube to hear from the team and see a few new games coming to Stadia. pic.twitter.com/Fuao6QvHF3

— Stadia (@GoogleStadia) April 24, 2020

It's been quite some time since the last connect and a lot has changed in the world of Stadia.  What are you hoping to hear about in the upcoming connect?

https://www.youtube.com/GoogleStadia

6 Kudos
21 Replies
Community Member

Project Chimera.

New games and exclusives

I need to learn more about it...

I mean if Google convinced the head of god of war to leave an established company like Sony to join a new one like stadia, they must have showed her their plan for the future and it must have been convincing.

4 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Give us all the games the stadia community demands and more!! 🤗

2 Kudos
Community Member

Tags (1)
1 Kudo
Founder
Founder

I like stadia. But the comunication is one of the worth have ever seen 😥

I think some games without Release dates and some Features in future. No more. 

2 Kudos
Community Member

No word on May pro games, are they waiting for the connect?

2 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@jayo2k I think that is a pretty good assumption, though I'm guessing at this point just as much as anybody.

1 Kudo
Founder
Founder

Gen 2 hardware

May pro games

Uplay +

Couple of exclusives revealed

Loads of ports coming soon

Would be great to see GTA V, Witcher 3 etc.. lockdown is crying out for some big time sink games...

Saw rumours of Octopath Traveller which I never completed on switch as it just didn't do it for me but would be a good addition..

1 Kudo
Founder
Founder

That was epic!!!

1 Kudo
Founder
Founder

PU here now and FIFA, Star Wars and more coming. Get in Stadia - we love you!

1 Kudo
Community Member

Incredible!!!!

Epic! Awesome! Thrilling! Gorgeous!

THIS makes me happy!

1 Kudo
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

The event was mainly aimed at younger players I thought.

It wasn't a disaster but as an older player liking more serious games i saw nothing to appeal. I didn't like all the cartoony games.

EA announcement was good but why do we wait until the end of the year when Star Wars is out on other platforms now?

No tie up with Ubisoft or new AC game I thought Stadia might steal a head start there.

Overall I built up in my head an event that largely under delivered, but that's just my opinion all so I appreciate others might have found it great.

That's what opinion is all about 😉

3 Kudos
Community Member

It was ok, not great, just ok. Haters will still hate it and those who loves will still love it

1 Kudo
Community Member

Great News ❤️

2 Kudos
Community Member

So according to the Stadia Connect free May Games are

PUBG (available now)

The Turing Test

Zombie Army 4

Steamworld Heist

3 Kudos
Community Member

Zombie army 4 and turing test are my looking forward games for may. Im honestly to stupid for PUBG, nothing against the game though! 😄 But its still a huge win for stadia cuz i know many people who are liking this game! Still way better games then Aprils pro selection.

Cheers.

3 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Hey Folks & Stadia-Team,

it was breath taking and I am still more than happy to see FIFA coming on Stadia!

This is all I was asking for since I ordered my FoundersEdition!

Btw, now I am in a huge trouble! With all this AAA Titels like CyberPunk, BaldurGates, FIFA, Madden and more coming soon, I must change my Work-Life-Balance...🤔 I guess I should spread the COVID-19 around to extend the quarantane and my HomeOffice contract 🤣 'just kidding' .... but I am happy to be able to spend my free time on stadia (Sport activties excluded here )

Please stay awesome as you are and bring Mount&Blade Bannerlord also to Stadia. If you asking youself -why should you?- just watch the Netflix Series "Tha Last Kindome", it will be mind opening for you!

Cheers and with Love TBONE!

2 Kudos
Community Member

I think that was.....sad.....after 1 year it was the moment to admit tha poor comunication with the community adn say "Hey we made mistakes, here what's you are in for, enjoy".....EA on stadia, good, but with a game from last november so 1 year after and probably at full price (star wars)? Fifa and Madden (20? 21? they didn't say which version) and few minor games more like "indies".

Im sorry but this not a game changer, this is not the way to enter in the console war at all, we were waiting for the features that they shown to us one year ago but they didn't even talk about it, for me it was the time to say "Hey we are here and we are strong".......this is sad, very sad and, i was looking to this project with very high expectation but time is running out and the new generation of the classic console is around the corner, this is not the way to present your product 😔

3 Kudos
Community Member

@Nenetz 

Honestly, im not even thinking about these new consoles though. It would be suicidal for me and many others to get one of these  with the current situation going on. The stadia team is probably affected as well do to COVID, by working on the platform. This is why there were no announcements yet, because you cannot set straight ETA's anymore. I rather have a stealth update dropping at sometime (like the extended phone support), then another postponed update on something. 

1 Kudo
Founder
Founder

Octopath Traveler! I suggested this game months ago, they actually listen! I don't have a Switch or other console so I'm really looking forward to this one. Will wait for a sale since my backlog is currently overloaded and we get more games on Friday with Pro that I won't have time to play yet, plus with current sales I picked up two more games. Oy! This system is more than enough for my meager gaming needs.

1 Kudo
Founder
Founder

I am surprised they didn't announce Street of rage 4. Dotemu has announced Windjammers 2 so I expected Street of rage 4, especially I thought it would be instantly available after the Connect.

2 Kudos
Community Member

Can we get two point hospital pls

Everything has a future
1 Kudo