cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Stadia, CCU, and Small Hands

I really want my wife to be able to play games with me on the CCU, but I can't justify a new controller from Stadia when the current controller is way too big for her hands.

Do you guys have plans to update the stadia controller or release a new model for small hands?

At the very least, support for 3rd party controllers on Android TV (when that happens and there's a device I can get for it) or CCU is necessary for me to get the most out of this great service.

TINY HANDS. TINY.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Is there any 3rd Party controller she can use? Might be easier then to leave feedback for Stadia about it when you could name one controller that would fit her better.

Problem is though that no company would create a new controller for tiny hands if there is no demand on this (no offense to you or your wife), just thinking.

Guess a "kids" controller in general (for tiny hands) is really not a bad idea.

1 Kudo
Community Member

I mean.. There is, but the issue is that there's absolutely no workaround for using it with the CCU.

0 Kudos
Community Member

What controllers can she comfortably use?

0 Kudos
Community Member

one solution is play on a laptop or desktop, can setup controllers of choice much easier, don't need an expensive laptop, can still output to the desired device

Regards, Dr. Centz
0 Kudos