cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Sry to say that but Crayta is complete garbage..

Super duper early access doesn't fit the discription of it tbh.

More this:

This game's a janky piece of crap that rivals old Xbox Live Arcade "games" in brokeness. The game's tagline of "Play a Different Game" is exactly what I'd recommend after spending about an hour on it. There's basically no exaplanation of game mechanics, the minigames all suck and aren't fun. There are barely any players, performance is also not great and controls are bad. Also there's nothing in there that wouldn't work equally well or better on a normal PC or console.
So after playing this trash and wasting an hour on it all ive to say that the best game within the pro sub this month is "west of loathing" and that speaks words about it.

Pro sub cancelled but my patience is finally running out.

Why not convincing Capcom, EA, Blizzard to release their games on stadia? And take some notes from Epic Games Store for once!

People coming for quality games (which are in the best case, aren't available on other cloud platforms GFN, Boosteroid etc) not this dumbspter fire called Crayta.

Change my mind..

2 Kudos
8 Replies
Community Member

I agree, been playing all the streaming services lately and although Stadia works best it is the worst, still no messaging service in app and games are dead, ESO is worse quality than consoles which surprised me alot and that was the end of it for me, going back to Xbox tomorrow I gave the future almost a year yet it somehow felt like being stuck in the past. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

@ARGAH 

I understand. Seems like theres absolutely zero QoS testing on Googles side for stadia, If i would work on their team and was in charge of QoS decisions this game would never saw the surface of stadias storefront in that state period. Especially because it was hyped as an exclusive before and ended up awful and cringy at best (imo). I understand the low userbase because it is a new platform still but users will only come with quality games and Crayta by far ISN'T one of them. And ESO will get its updates and eventually look better than on consoles. They went with this graphic and FPS to limit the latency which is fine in my opinion it is fine playable and I like playin it from time to time. But stadia and the whole Pro line up this month was a kick in the nuts and thinking about the fact that Crayta was a hyped exclusive for this platform makes everything very concerning. 

Where the money and potencial users for stadia are should be pretty clear:  AAA titles from Activision, Capcom, EA with quality indies and overall more transparency with better communication.

They better have an eye on the 14. July (stadia connect) and bring every gun they have to rescue this sinking ship!

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @ChronosP , @ARGAH 

it would be great if you report your expierence and feelings directly to the team using the feedback function in the Stadia mobile app.

If I understand you correctly, the playing and the streaming expierence were both bad at the time you tried it?

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
0 Kudos
Community Member

@Tobonaut 

No no don't get me wrong here. Ive never had a real problem while streaming on stadia on any game and in my opinion its the best cloud platform overall, but such unfinished games like crayta which are "early access" at best but marketed as full launch titles are not good. 

So my problem is only with the game, cuz its a stadia timed exclusive and it should at least be a decent, playable, fun game which gets people interested into stadias ecosystem and not like what i wrote in my first post 👆 

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Mh I mean in the gaming industry normally everyone knows that "early access" games are kind of Beta-Games, so they are unfinished. Most of the early access games I played before on Steam for example where not very good, depending on how long they were in early access. It must not be every game, but I say most of them are.

I haven't tried Crayta yet to be honest, but I think I'll check in the next few days, just because I am interested now why you mention it's garbage ^^.

Best you can do at the moment, would probably be to let the developers of Crayta now and also leave feedback in the Stadia app or on stadia.google.com for Google, so that the game can be improved.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Chufu 

I understand. But it was never mentioned that it was/is an early access title. (like EMBR for example)

Yeah you should try it out for yourself you'll see what i mean. Community hopefully releases new maps for it because it just had one map for each mode when it launched, which is a joke. Even if the point is to create maps for everyone, then why not launch the game at least with more maps to show people what is capable and doable with Crayta? And people would have "content" right from the start.

Everything aside, this game needs at least several month more with completely rework animations, more maps, NPC integration (garrys mod like) etc. 

I ive also have the bad feeling that we on stadia are just the barebone testers for them until they release this game on more platforms, which is a bummer. I can be wrong about it but thats just my 2 cents.

0 Kudos
Community Member

For me the stadia experience and streaming is amazing... The problem specifically with crayta is that it is an utter waste of bandwidth. It's terrible.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sambartle on Stadia
0 Kudos
Community Member

My friends and I have been having a blast with it

2 Kudos