cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Some encouragement to Stadia Devs

I've seen alot of negative press about Stadia in the last few weeks, with alot of it untrue, embellished or just down to user error. I'm sure that this is pretty demoralising and frustrating for all the people working on Stadia, such as @GraceFromGoogle 

It isnt perfect, but no system is - just look at the Xbox UI updates, AC Unity fiasco, Battlefront 2  etc. In spite of any teething issues I have actually had a very positive experience with Stadia since launch and I have not regretted purchasing it at all. I particularly think the app is brilliant and defies all expectation, and the rate that Stadia as a whole is improving is phenomenal.

I wanted to just throw this post up here and tell the developers that, actually, there are alot of silent lovers of Stadia, that we're stoked about what they're doing and encourage them to keep ploughing on.

If no one else agrees on here then at least they know I like it!

o7 Founders, Kobanchee

7 Kudos
10 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Definetely agree, for me the experience of Stadia is great so far. I even haven't encountered any issues so far with Thumper, Tomb Raider 20 year edition, Mortal Kombat II and Farming Simulator 19. All of those games ran very smoothly for me. I do think there is still a lot of improvement, but I am excited to see the new features and also new games on the platform when they're coming soon.
1 Kudo
Community Member

I love it all but it has got to.add a way to message others from Chromecast, surely such a simple feature missing.
1 Kudo
Community Member

@ARGAH Yeah agree, and I'm sure they know and are working on it - the way i see it is that they want this to be better than Xbox and Playstation so they need at the minimum what those systems have, so i'm in no doubt that we'll see features such as these slip in. Achievements came pretty quickly for instance

1 Kudo
Community Member

Kind of need it asap @Kobanchee , got people just joining my fireteam on destiny don't even know why they join, also unable to message and see what others are doing.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Thats interesting @ARGAH I havent had that issue on Destiny 2 (love that game!) I have my privacy settings on quite strict which could be why i havent had this issue - you could try that? I did have one sitch with that at the beginning - very nice chap though - in the end we just added him as a friend and used voice chat

0 Kudos
Community Member

Thanks for the reply mate - no i found thumper quite theraputic actually, and yeah ran pretty smooth too
0 Kudos
Community Member

Certainly Stadia has a higher level graphically ... I doubt that not even a Titan RTX is up to par ... I have 2080ti i7 6700k and I have all the Stadia games on the PC.

Stadia is comfortable, I don't have to spend days configuring the graphic performance ... nor do I have to spend 6000 euros on another PC again

And although for me it is an experiment ... I have faith ... even investing in Stadia Premium, TV 4k and Samsung Galaxy A50

Stadia feels like next gen.

Maybe they need to polish the controller with better materials.

The issue of bad press ... journalists are paid by the competition.

Youtubers millionaires hate Google when they pay less ... this is your fault Google has created millionaires without studies or work. imagine your employees who work hard and paid for their universal career watching people buy lamborginis thanks to youtube for broadcasting minecraft for kids. ElRubius,Vegetta777,AuronPlay,WillyRex,TheGregf..

U see Google u turn millionaires this ppl and you gift Stadia Founders to this ppl... and you only recieve one video to promote Stadia...

And finally Stadia can't hack or piracy ... there are no cheats ...

Ninja can't use Aimbot ... everyone is furious with you

Keep working hard ... you have my support. I love Stadia.

Just give me a new controller.

0 Kudos
Community Member

First line support sadly always gets the heat. But still it have been very quiet from the ones that are in charged of stadia release

Stadia name Nightcrow#9757 🙂
0 Kudos
Community Member

I have been negative about Stadis's communication because I actually love the service and I want it to succeed. It's stupid to say everything is fine when it is not. The service just launched and the teams needed to tell what's going on before the end of the 3 months subscription from the FE and PE. Otherwise, people would massively unsubscribe and the service I like wouldn't live long. I am glad they finally communicated and now I'm looking forward for actions in the coming month. After an empty January month, I expect them to kick off a decent February month and a strong March month with games releases and features.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Supporter here. Love the tech, love the performance. My only gripe is lack of info and communication. But I'm sure that will come. You've done well getting it this far Google, now bring it home! 🙂
CookieMcCrumble on Stadia, PSN, XBL, Steam, uPlay, Origin.
0 Kudos