cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Shipments?

Ordered at 11PM on June 6th. Was told they're being shipped by when you ordered yet I see others who ordered later have had theirs shipped already. Here I am still waiting. Money has processed already with my bank. No emails. No communication. I'm still excited but this is frustrating when Google says one thing and another is done. Anyone got an idea of what's really happening?
1 Kudo
7 Replies
Community Member

Probably just the hustle and bustle of moving loads of founders editions out the door. Wouldn't be surprised if your order is sitting on a palette waiting to be loaded and scanned.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Absolutely understand that logistics can cause an issue. I am a operations manager for FedEx Express. **bleep** happens. All I really want is communication from them. Something. Anything. Again, I'm still excited to get my hands on this and really test it out, but the customer support from Google has been abisimle at best.
1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@EchoingHalls I completely understand where you're coming from. But I'm also not surprised for them for keeping it silent for now. Whatever they announce will be dissected and torn apart immediately by members of the community, so they're probably being extra careful for now not to fuel the fire even more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
1 Kudo
Community Member

@Ivan This, so much this.

I've seen a lot of contention towards Stadia so far (a lot of love as well). 

Logistics is one piece, but PR is definitely another.

1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Logistics aren't easy. Google probably intended earlier orders to be shipped out first. But in reality, once the orders arrives at the warehouse, there's no guarantee. It depends to those that are actually processing the shipments, as they may or may not respect the order of the orders. I actually used to work on these kind of stuff so I kinda know 😛

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Community Member

Go to store.google.com and click on your account profile picture in the top right.

From there pick Orders.

You can find your order and see the ship date.

I ordered mine on July 7 and I have a ship date of 11/26.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I know where the order is. It still hasn't shipped. ETA showing Nov 23-Dec 3rd. 

The issue or complaint really is that others who ordered later got their products shipped before some of us who ordered right on the 6th.

0 Kudos