cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SecretCode
Community Member

STADIA - make a power move and get TOWERS as a first party game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjWuCB4FyKE <---for anyone that doesn't know this fantastic game.

DEV UPDATE FROM THEM:

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Happy new year! We apologize for the lack of updates and communication over the past few months. Our focus has been on fundraising to grow the team and development of core game design and systems. We have a bit of good news to announce, but we're waiting for it to be formalized before doing so. Rest assured that we are working hard on Towers and will reveal more of the game in 2020. Thank you so much for your continual support!

I have no idea if you guys are the ones making deal with this team I FLIPPING hope you are because this would be a fantastic MMO title to get with the money to allow them to create what they visualize would be mind boggling.

3 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
SecretCode
Community Member

STADIA - make a power move and get TOWERS as a first party game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjWuCB4FyKE <---for anyone that doesn't know this fantastic game.

DEV UPDATE FROM THEM:

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Happy new year! We apologize for the lack of updates and communication over the past few months. Our focus has been on fundraising to grow the team and development of core game design and systems. We have a bit of good news to announce, but we're waiting for it to be formalized before doing so. Rest assured that we are working hard on Towers and will reveal more of the game in 2020. Thank you so much for your continual support!

I have no idea if you guys are the ones making deal with this team I FLIPPING hope you are because this would be a fantastic MMO title to get with the money to allow them to create what they visualize would be mind boggling.

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Nilas
Community Member

Re: STADIA - make a power move and get TOWERS as a first party game!

why first party ? If it releases on stadia that's good enough

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadiia
Community Member

I figured they could do what sony does to help a few titles become developed. Why I personally think first party? because they need first party titles, they need their own halo, they need their own mario, something that draws people in that can't be played anywhere else

0 Kudos
Nilas
Community Member

.Even though TOWERS looks fun i dont see it become a symbol for google like halo or mario for ms and nintendo

0 Kudos