cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

STADIA FOUNDER IN ARGENTINA

Hi there, my name is Juan, but call me @josetwo . 

I'm a google Google Stadia Founder, I'm live in Argentina, and  unfortunately the service is not yet available in my country. Also and thanks to a VPN, I can play them on my GOOGLE PIXEL 4 XL.

With  faith that in the not too distant future, we can enjoy the service. I want to be an active part of this community, I know that in Argentina there are many interested in this wonderful project, I hope to make many friends and that together we will make this COMMUNITY grow! I leave you an affectionate greeting, and please TAKE CARE.

Google Stadia Founder since 2019
My Personal Instagram @esojtwo
Community Instagram @googlestadiafounders
BORN IN ARGENTINA
Nintendo and GOOGLE Fan
Tags (1)
1 Kudo
6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

@josetwo 

Sent you a friend request. I mainly play Destiny 2, so if you do, let's hang sometime. And, I do hope Stadia makes it soon to your country, officially.

----------------------------------------------------------------
mixer.com/StadiaStreamer

discord.gg/StadiaStreamer
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

How is the latency playing with a VPN? I may go to the Caribbean soon and will use a VPN to play Stadia

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Hey @Streamer  unfortunately and because of the mandatory quarantine in my country. I can't play these weeks, since I left the controls in my office. but without a doubt when all this ends and with the accumulated desire. we will play some games.

BORN IN ARGENTINA
Nintendo and GOOGLE Fan
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@jayo2k here in Argentina it's not the best, but can play with some lag, I have a 4g connection 80down 40up. Don't remember the ping right now, when I got that data I will send you. 

BORN IN ARGENTINA
Nintendo and GOOGLE Fan
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Welcome @josetwo,

Hope you can enjoy Stadia soon as possible without the VPN... anyway feel free to send me a friend request 🙂

In other hand... Vamos Boca!!!

Cheers,
Dema.

Cheers,
Dema.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@Dema @@@if i could I give u 1000 kudos, just for the VAMOS BOCA!!. WHERE ARE U FROM?. I hope the same. Wish google Look at sou

BORN IN ARGENTINA
Nintendo and GOOGLE Fan
0 Kudos