cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Resolution

I find that my stadia experience has been pretty bleak to say the least. At all times, it is playing at an unbrearable resolution which basically hurts my eyes just looking at it. Consistent sewage, never a glimmer of 1080p as seen on advertisements or on what my friends experience. I only get the worst. Its laggy, cuts out, input lag and filled with compression artifacts. I even installed stadia plus thinking that it would improve my experience. No, just plain sewage on my screen. I have a 40mbps internet speed as the reccomended internet speed require for the currently not serviced 4k requires only 35. Would anyone be able to help me with this. I only wanted to play a couple of free games and enjoy it even though it is not like I need a streaming service at all. All I am saying is me streaming my desktop to my laptop from the other side of the country on a 3g hotspot worked far better than stadia I have to say. My specs are i9 9900kf, gtx 1070, 16gb ram etc...

Please help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Air_ace 40 mbps sounds a bit low. I know it's what the ISP advertised to you, but in generally in reality the speed will be much lower.

Just curious, are you residing on one of the countries where Stadia is officially released? Would you mind telling me where you're using Stadia from? Are you using VPN? Are you on WiFi or using ethernet cable?

Can you maybe include a screenshot when you see the image to be 'consistent sewage'? Just curious to see exactly what you're seeing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Ivan Sorry, I dont think my apply was properly sent. Anyway, I am using an ethernet cable and no vpn. I live in London, the United Kingdom so i think it is obvious that stadia has released here. Anyway, Here are my screenshots:The best I get from stadia 720p with artifactsThe best I get from stadia 720p with artifactsWhat it would dip down toWhat it would dip down toAgain, very compressed messAgain, very compressed mess

0 Kudos