cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

RTS Games on Stadia

Will RTS games become available on Stadia? We have a huge advantage in that we can play on any device, I would love to play Rome 2 Total War on my laptop! Really any good RTS would be awesome.

3 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Dawsomeness : Darksiders is about the only RTS currently available on Stadia unless you include FF XV in that list too.

No reports on Rome 2 or anything published by Sega yet on Stadia to the best of my knowledge, unless someone else knows something already?

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Darksiders isn't an RTS though, nor FFXV.

He's thinking games like total war, starcraft, company of heroes, warhammer 40K, etc

That would be nice to see one of these. 

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Exactly Nilas! I could definitely go for everything you just mentioned haha. One of my old favorites was the Homeworld series. 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Indeed, RTS is a chambre that should become part of the portfolio. Age, Starcraft or titles like "They are Billions" would attract people in their 30s and 40s that simply grew up with RTS. These people have the funds but oftenly not the willingness to invest into a Gaming PC. But spending a few Bucks each Month, fits well with into their spending structure for Prime, Netflix, Disney +, etc. anyway. Looking forward to a reply from the community or even the Google Staff.

Take care
S.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Or the Command & Conquer remake that is getting released tomorrow. 

Would be awesome if it's on Stadia. 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@Mad_Dog_Bravo I do not think Darksider is a RTS.

My belief is that an RTS is a game with some base / city building and strategy like :

• Company of heroes (Loved it)
  • Halo wars (bad but still)
  • Command and conquer (Loved C&C General)
  • Cossacks European war (Loved it)
  • Rome
  • Total annihilation (My geek friends were heavily into it)

And I do believe Stadia should get more RTS, it is one of my favorite genre ever since I tried the first Command and Conquer on Sega Saturn

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

We really really need this.  Nothing would cement stadia as a true alternative to console AND PC as much as that.  I’m told you can hook up keyboard and mouse too so I say bring it on! PLEASE!!!!

0 Kudos