cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2

Jump to solution

CAN SOMEONE HELP? 

I cant figure out how to get the first person mode and cinematic mode to work in Red Dead Redemption 2 using the stadia controller. 

Thanks for the help

RIVER

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Enter Cinematic Modepress & hold `...`
Change Camera Perspektivepress `...` 

There are three camera modes (if i recall correctly): Close Thid-Person, Zoomed out Third-Person and First Person.

Hope this helps. 👍

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Cinematic mode is not possible in story mode, only in online mode, it is used to automatically travel from one point to another on the map, mark a target or instead use it on roads. It is used by holding down the "..." button

0 Kudos
Community Member

You can switch to it on local mode, it just doesn't really do anything if I remember correctly. but yes you get into it by pressing the "..." button.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I thought the ..  button opened the menu

0 Kudos
Community Member

Hey. Thanks for the quick reply.

I am ok with no cinematic travel in story mode, but I can't seem to get first person view to work either. Holding the "..." button opens up a screenshot camera options menu. How to I activate first person view?

Again....thanks for the help.

River

0 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Enter Cinematic Modepress & hold `...`
Change Camera Perspektivepress `...` 

There are three camera modes (if i recall correctly): Close Thid-Person, Zoomed out Third-Person and First Person.

Hope this helps. 👍

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

It can be used in both solo or online mode, though online allows for auto guide along roads more often it seems.  

Holding the "..." button will engage it.

Enjoy!

0 Kudos
Community Member

Stadia forum admins

Please add a about  game page we need it 🙂

But sadly  I have started to give up on  whole Stadia( I actually now starting  to feel neglected as a costumer)

I mean Stadia Facebook  today promoted AOT2  that was released on Stadia in December.

Stadia name Nightcrow#9757 🙂
0 Kudos