cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

RADIO SILENT !

Afternoon, 

one month since any update on the community forum , no stadia connect , no news on new features and benefits , no new game releases for January. Any information we here comes from third party people and not from Google about stadia. 

i think stadia is great and have enjoyed what I have experienced so far but we need more updates and news about what’s coming and when ! At the moment everything is vague and for founders and premier edition buyers this isn’t great. 

GIVE US MORE INFO PLEASE !!! 🙂  @stadia @google

1 Kudo
9 Replies
Community Member

@NateSmithGB Your wish has been granted there were 2 updates today.

Add me on Stadia!
☆ Fai ☆
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@Anarchy -1 February games and discounts.

2-?

De España
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

This isn't the news we want.

We already have bought stadia so Verizon and BT deals aren't our concern.

Achievements are nice when you have games to play.

New dlc...well the RDR2 dlc isn't new I believe.

Pro discounts and pro "free" games were already in the other update.

So yeah, I don't see people being too happy with this update saying actually nothing new.

I'm waiting for that day Google announces : "We will cast a Stadia Connect on Youtube on the XX/XX/2020 to reveal new games and features coming in the next 3 months".

I kind of wonder if they even remember it. 

https://youtu.be/uVYW5KWLk0w

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

These updates are great and part of the pro subscription we initially paid for. I’m not knocking the free games but would like more info on upcoming game releases etc Just upcoming dates for more games and games that are being worked on would be better.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

I am really hopeful that a connect is just around the corner. 

We need to remember that announcing new is not just down to Google, it will also be down the publishers and developers on when, where and how they want their games announced on to the platform .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I have a question for all the Stadia Staff... Why have we to know about new games/pro games/new features throught other channels different to this one? When you have announced february news, we already knew about it many days before. 

Isn't this a comunity for Stadia members? IMHO we should be the first to know all the news about the plattform we are supporting.

I hope that in the future @StadiaTeam  think first in Stadia members who has been demanding info for a moth. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I hope too ! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

This is bang on and I couldn’t agree more with you !!! We should be hearing updates from @StadiaTeam and not from third party people.

we knew about February’s pro games from a different source not stadia. 

0 Kudos