Did you mean: 
Community Member

Pro game deals

Jump to solution

Pro game deals, are they coming back NBA2K20 was £20 now £40

1 Kudo
1 Solution
Community Member
Google was salty that everyone in the community called them out on not having any Black Friday Deals ...especially due to a bad launch, it was the least they could do.... so they told everyone that the 'PRO DEALS' (that we are to get every month inherently) was actually the black friday deal. ....so they took away the pro deals after black friday to make it actually look like they had black friday deals. LOL The icing on the cake was that they even had labels on SOME deals as "black friday"... then a day later they changed all the labels to "Pro Deals". What a mess.

View solution in original post

9 Kudos
15 Replies
Community Member
Google was salty that everyone in the community called them out on not having any Black Friday Deals ...especially due to a bad launch, it was the least they could do.... so they told everyone that the 'PRO DEALS' (that we are to get every month inherently) was actually the black friday deal. ....so they took away the pro deals after black friday to make it actually look like they had black friday deals. LOL The icing on the cake was that they even had labels on SOME deals as "black friday"... then a day later they changed all the labels to "Pro Deals". What a mess.

View solution in original post

9 Kudos
Community Member

No where, ever, has it said that there'll be Pro deals every month. I get why people wanted to believe that and I guess it's shady marketing (in the way that Google should've anticipated this belief). However I would not expect it. 

I also never saw any games labeled as Black Friday, checked each day for curiosity .

0 Kudos
Community Member

Double wrong my friend. Read the AMA and all marketing material. It's all there.   And yes, the store had specifically labeled "black friday" deals. 

...the amount of Google shills in here is insane. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

That's fine, I might have missed the Black Friday labels. I read the AMAs though and never saw anything like that.

I'm not defending Google as much as saying that it's not something I'd expect. Simply from a logical buissiness perspective. Especially at launch with a limited amount of titles. But that's a great way to counter-argument. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

I think Stadia marketing department is abit fresh and not connected to the main branch.

So trials and errors will happen 🙂

But yes the black friday / discounts was not handled good and google stadia departement should admit that **bleep** ups happens when things are new 🙂

( but  i also know that adding \ removing things from when gone  active on webshops are not that easy as it seems)

Stadia name Nightcrow#9757 🙂
0 Kudos
Community Member

And some people actually think this is what Google should do. And willing to pay whatever they ask for. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

@ChromeDome Stopped reading at : Google was salty. Nothing after that was going to be informative.

I collect Kudos for living.
2 Kudos
Community Member

@Northlight I kept reading but I lol'd at "Google was salty"... I wish I did stop reading like you did. What did he mean? The executives? The community managers?  Or all of Google... Like everyone at Google? Lol!

First of all Google isn't even setting the prices, their partner developers are! So were the developers salty? I think the prices are high too! But I don't think Google cares enough to be salty at us crying about the prices, lol. Posts like this OP have made me decide to stop complaining about the prices because I don't want to risk sounding like these guys!

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

What we need are chrrrrrrriiiiiiiiistmaaaaaaas sales!!!! NOW! 😍

0 Kudos
Community Member

Yeah christmas sales and a couple more titles and the holiday is saved 🙂

0 Kudos
Community Member

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is now a Pro Game Deal 😉

Looks really awesome on Stadia 

2 Kudos
Community Member
Thanks for mentioning this because I went back to the store and saw they now have "Pro" deals/discounts on the site.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Seems that they are listening after all. Very goos news!

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Xevioso

I stopped reading when i realized you were 10 and made counter points that are so far removed from the conversation that it made no sense. 

Lol.  Ph=14.  

0 Kudos
Community Member

@ChromeDome I'm glad you felt obligated to reply to a 10 year old. Who's salty now? 

Your post is the one that made no sense, which is why several people here have called you out or disagreed with you. Maybe you stopped reading your own post as you were writing it.

For the record, I also complained about Google's fake Black Friday sale. But the whole thing where you think Google cares at all, much less got salty, over the comments on this forum is ridiculous. They cared so much that while we were all complaining they didn't even bother to have any of their community staff even monitor or respond to anything. In fact they ignored it all the way through black Friday and Cyber Monday. Then Tuesday Grace suddenly resurfaced and never addressed any of the stuff we posted. They're not salty, they just can't be bothered.

0 Kudos