cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Pro Question

Jump to solution

So I am going to be setting some family members with their accounts. I've been a pro member since "launch". If a new member joins pro, does the pro free inventory of games match those who have been using pro? Or just for the current month?

¸¸.•*¨ What you walk by is the standard you accept¸¸.•*¨*•
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

Some games that were previously available to pro members are no longer claimable such as metro exodus, farming simulator, and thumper. There are currently 12 claimable games I believe, which is something nobody seems to talk about with stadia, so far, pro games have been retroactive in that many are claimable for much longer than a month, compared to other services which only let you claim games for that month. Pretty cool that stadia does this if you ask me, but i'm not sure if that's their permanent plan or a way to entice people temporarily. I hope it's the former.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Some games that were previously available to pro members are no longer claimable such as metro exodus, farming simulator, and thumper. There are currently 12 claimable games I believe, which is something nobody seems to talk about with stadia, so far, pro games have been retroactive in that many are claimable for much longer than a month, compared to other services which only let you claim games for that month. Pretty cool that stadia does this if you ask me, but i'm not sure if that's their permanent plan or a way to entice people temporarily. I hope it's the former.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

They should advertise that!!!. 

Also I think it would be cool to ADD previous games subscribers got after (x) amount of months as a pro member.  For concurrent subscribers off special rewards. Etc. 

¸¸.•*¨ What you walk by is the standard you accept¸¸.•*¨*•
1 Kudo