cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Pro Game Discounts Missing

Jump to solution

Hey All,

I recently signed up for the stadia pro trial for 1 month (in terms it says you get ALL pro benefits). Before I signed up for pro, i was browsing the store (july 3rd) and saw there were tons of games with a 'pro' discount. After now having a pro membership, there are none at all. I am not even seeing any discounts and its july 4th! Is it due to the trial? or is there times when they literally offer no discounts at all?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

That's normal @Kiloton. Pro Discounts are not there all the time, but they come back every now and then. As far as I noticed there were deals almost every month, so in your case you might have been a bit unlucky, but they will come back for sure. It is just always the question which games will be reduced, because that might be different.

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
2 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

That's normal @Kiloton. Pro Discounts are not there all the time, but they come back every now and then. As far as I noticed there were deals almost every month, so in your case you might have been a bit unlucky, but they will come back for sure. It is just always the question which games will be reduced, because that might be different.

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
Community Member

Thanks Chufu! That is good to know.

0 Kudos