cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Predictions for May Pro Games

Just because it’s a bit of fun, what games do you think we will get in May? My guess would be two cheap games and a one crowd pleaser given the two month free trail, so I’ll guess:

- SteamWorld Dig

- Lost Words

- Final Fantasy (just because I don’t think there’s a similar Pro game right now)

1 Kudo
9 Replies
Community Member

I bought Shadow of the tomb Raider last Saturday but have not played it yet because I want to see if it would be a pro game or not.

My guess:

• Get packed
  • Steam quest
  • MK11 (wishful thinking)
0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Matt1 

I'm going to have to guess The Division 2. Simply because the base game is pretty cheap, and it's a great example of what Stadia can do with the crossplay and gameplay.

In addition to that probably Get Packed, because of all the heavy advertising lately.

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible
0 Kudos
Community Member

If Google wants 1.000.000.000 subscribers they should just make Doom Eternal pro game.

Imagen the hype !

1 Kudo
Community Member

So according to the Stadia Connect it's 

PUBG (available now)

The Turing Test

Zombie Army 4

Steamworld Heist

0 Kudos
Community Member

I'm excited for PUBG was hoping for a battle Battle Royale game did they say if it would be cross platform with PC or anything?

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

its cross-plattform with other consoles. Not with PCs. But you can play Stadia on PCs *hm*

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Also ShaneAnderson is my name on stadia. Add me up

0 Kudos
Community Member

Yeah they said cross play with other consoles, so seems open to all

0 Kudos
Community Member

Pubg is at least cross with Xbox one 

0 Kudos