cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Posts and Topics getting deleted...

Not sure what is happening on the forum but seems as though I am now getting posts deleted....

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

If you post/thread got deleted it might be because of the Community Guidelines here in the Stadia Community. Could be a link or anything else mentioned in that article and therefore the article got deleted.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Chufu  Nothing in breach that I can see in the New Games for 2019 post...

Do you see anything wrong there?

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Mad_Dog_Bravo, good question, I don't see anything wrong with the post, but maybe the moderators do. 😀

From checking the community guidelines I would say possible reasons could have been from their point of view:

• "Create posts related to Stadia and ensure that topics drive productive conversations." > maybe your post wasn't seen as "productive", because it's more a complaint (that there are only 3 weeks left for games to release)
  • "Include only important URLs. Posts with excessive / unrelated URLs will be removed." > maybe your URLs in the post were seen as "excessive/unrelated"

Don't see anything else that could have been a reason. Depends also on the moderator I believe.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Chufu Yeah, go figure huh!  Maybe it was the review scores that tipped it over the edge...

The post was never a complaint, it was just to highlight that Google/Stadia announced that those games would all be released in 2019.  My intention of that post was that the community could see what products are supposed to have been released and that there was a limited time available.  

Not sure how that could possibly be seen as a negative, although some of those review scores for the games that are to be released are far from pleasing, but hey that is data in the public domain, nothing commercially sensitive.

Lost a bunch of kudos as a result of the post being deleted too..

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Chufu :  It was flagged as SPAM, apparently that is the reason for it being removed...

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Mad_Dog_Bravo  Mh if so, then this is the reason for spam and I guess it's because of the links:

"Spam. Don’t spam the forums or create topics or posts with spammy content, including content or URLs that are promotional or commercial in nature, repetitive, unrelated, or excessive." Source: Support Forums Content Policy

Therefore it should work if you remove the links in that post (just saw you created it again, but better to check before it gets deleted again).

P.S.: Kudos are not everything. 😉

0 Kudos