cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Point of preorder?

What is the point of preorder if Google can't even make the delivery date? To be honest i feel fooled today when i don't even get my code. I ordered the first day, as fast as i saw about Stadia. I guess i have to wait a week or two before i can start testing. With all the negative press about Stadia i really felt we all should get the code today.
4 Kudos
4 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

When is your estimated delivery code? Have you got any email saying that your order has been shipped? If yes, I say don't lose hope just yet. The day is just starting and hopefully you'll get your code soon, since you're supposed to get one once your order has been shipped (got shipping info earlier this morning, still waiting on code)

On the bright side, there's at least one report saying the user has already got the activation code, so there's definitely hope!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
1 Kudo
Community Member

No email about my order, still no clue. But i got a email yesterday on how to get the most of Stadia. Strange i got that but no code.
2 Kudos
Community Member

But the Stadia servers went live over an hour ago...so...where's my code? I understand they want to stagger roll-out to lessen the stress on the servers and fix things as soon as they come up...but this is Google we're talking about. There's no reason they shouldn't have already sent codes out for pre-orders from at least day 1 (like me), if not day 2 as well! I pre-ordered super early for a reason...so that I could play as soon as the service launched!

1 Kudo
Community Member

There was no point. I feel like they tricked us
2 Kudos