cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Playing on hardly recommended settings

Rocking this on a Moto G7 power, bad wifi and a cracked akp that allows you to use a PS4 controller with notoriously bad Bluetooth with most device's and honestly, I'm loving it. Doing my destiny 2 a game I couldn't stand on Xbox one S with SSD because anyone who knows they know 60 frames is absolute minimum nowadays and load times need to abolished not take up most of your gaming time, downloads as well like c'mon it's time to leave that behind. My set up, it's glitchy and not perfect I expect that but played PS Now with Ethernet and was almost flawless even with that Dark Souls wannabe blood Bourne or whatever, game streaming works. Can't wait for my hardware to arrive get this Etherneted using a WiFi controller connecting straight to the server, my future begins on Monday. Peace.
1 Kudo
6 Replies
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

I'm trying to edit paragraphs into this wall of text but seemingly impossible, stadia service good these forums on the other hand very old tech done very bad.

1 Kudo
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

An update guys, controller and Chromecast became today, exactly like I expected and glad didn't listen to any advice from all the naysayers who are spreading negativity about something they had no idea about but watched a YouTube video of someone saying it doesn't work and are unable to wrap head around the idea of gaming without a physical device local, Google you rock I even got myself a nest today and a Google thermostat and want the lightbulbs the door locks I want it all, Google you got my house by the balls gg man gg.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Any help for playing with Moto Z3 gamepad?

0 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

No idea @IceApe I used a PS4 controller.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@ARGAH Thanks for the reply.  What’s the scheme of your set up?  Connect PS4 controller to mobile device, cast to chrome cast?  

I ask because I have FireTV, I know I can connect my PS4 controller....

Any suggest for the scheme are greatly appreciated!!!

0 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

At the time of posting this I was waiting on my Chromecast to be delivered and pretty much ran it on a Motorola G7 power playing in the mobile screen, its a low end phone but with massive battery life which suits me and ran stadia on a chrome browser with some sort of JavaScript to make controller work, sorry I can help you more but I honestly don't remember the ins and outs.

0 Kudos