cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

PUBG Payback Pack

Jump to solution

I claimed the payback pack in the store. But can't figure out how to activate it in game

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

I figured it out, go into the CUSTOMIZE section, in there is Utility, there is a crate that will give you your stuff...

Remember that it gives you a ticket, that opens up the premium season pass you have to activate... as well as 5 levels, you dont have to use those right away 😄

All KUDOS seriously appreciated! 😄

Regards, Dr. Centz

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Game has been under update for the new season, might be why it aint showing up.. not sure when the update is finished...

Regards, Dr. Centz
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I added it and see what you mean, I think this is a surprise freebie not yet activated, maybe scheduled for the first of the month.. just my guess, nothing was ever mentioned we get this for free...

Regards, Dr. Centz
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Yes, Same here. I claimed the Payback pack. But it's not activated in the Game. Please check this out @GraceFromGoogle 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I figured it out, go into the CUSTOMIZE section, in there is Utility, there is a crate that will give you your stuff...

Remember that it gives you a ticket, that opens up the premium season pass you have to activate... as well as 5 levels, you dont have to use those right away 😄

All KUDOS seriously appreciated! 😄

Regards, Dr. Centz

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@CackleTV thanks I will check this out 👍

1 Kudo