cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Ordered 6th of june, yet to recieve a code.

Jump to solution

Hello. I ordered 6th of june and i've yet to get a code to play nor has the product been shipped. According to this comment https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/dvv3tv/hi_reddit_andrey_from_the_stadia_team_here_and_im/f7... You said that they get shipped in the order that they were purchased. Yet we've seen multiple post from discord and reddit that people who have bought in september have already received their items. Why ?

Give kudos boys ❤️

49 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Founders,

I can confirm that if you pre-ordered the Stadia Founder’s Edition, and your form of payment has been charged, your access code has been sent to you via email. Pre-orders for Premiere Edition will start shipping on Monday.

If you're a Founder, have received your shipment, but have not received your code, please reach out to the Stadia support team , and they'll be more than happy to work with you on your code delivery. Thanks!

- Grace

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
644 Replies
Community Member

Still waiting on my code.  Order has shipped and I have been charged.  No code.

Edit:  I now have my code and my name was not yet taken.  I am relieved.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I figured it might be nice for people to know that codes are going out, if painfully slowly.

I got mine and registered my desired name.  So have hope, you may yet still get the name you want.

0 Kudos
Community Member

This isn't what we were promised.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I spoke to Google and complained. They issued a support ticket with some scripted lies about this being an isolated issue. I was promised a code by the end of the day, so I replied as soon S midnight came around saying that I had been misled. I received my code couple of minutes later! It feels too quick to have been a coincidence. 

Gamertags all taken. Hey ho. Guess next time I'll order more than five and a half months ahead.

Claimed Destiny 2. Won't load. Something about being unable to assign tokens. woohoo! I'm on home WiFi measured using my phone in the same room at 76 Mbps

0 Kudos
Community Member

@KrissyKat Thanks for the update! I'm happy to hear...but I would be happier hearing this information directly from Google instead of leaving founders to wonder. 😞   

0 Kudos
Community Member

@SeraphXIII From one founder to another, hang in there.

0 Kudos
Community Member
Hey fellow Founders, luckily I just got my code like two minutes ago; thankfully the name that I wanted was not taken. I pleaded in this thread and the Stadia Facebook page, regarding the horrendous User Experience we have all received. An hour later I was sent a code; coincidence? Who knows? Just please hang in there guys! Voice your opinions and displeasure! I really hope everyone gets their codes by the end of tonight and the Founders names that we were all promised by Day 1. Anyone would like to add me, you can add me @VagrantStory.
0 Kudos
Community Member

@VagrantStory This sucks.. we lost another community member.

I'm going to hang around here even after I get my code. I'll just keep pretending I don't have it.

I'm there for you guys 🤗

1 Kudo
Community Member

Honestly, it's not the whole "not getting to play" thing that's bothering me. I could wait however long (even though I did buy a Founders Edition and currently have it).  It's the fact that I "could" have reserved a super awesome username because I was anxiously waiting on release to nab it before other do. I can literally guarantee that is long gone at this point. Like, don't promise something and do another. If they would have said what they are backpedaling on now, I wouldn't even be mad at this point. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

My stats:  

1. Ordered my Stadia Founder's Edition on October 1st in response to a Stadia marketing promotion.

2. Got charged yesterday on my credit card for my Stadia.

3. Reviewing my order details and tracking information, my order has not shipped yet, and I'm not scheduled to receive my Stadia until December 2nd 😞

4. No code yet, obviously.

5. Bought into the Stadia because I don't have any modern machines or gaming computers but want to play all the modern AAA titles.  Stadia is the perfect fit for me, the casual gamer.

6. The last AAA title I played was Breath of the Wild on Wii U.  (Yes, I have a Wii U, stop laughing)

7. I loved Borderlands and can't wait to play Borderlands 3!

0 Kudos
Community Member

It's now 6pm GMT and I'm a founder still without a code. This is a bit ridiculous. 

Tags (1)
1 Kudo
Community Member

Also ordered mine on June 6th, physical unit arrived today, still no code, so all I have is an un-usable hunk of hardware. Makes for an interesting paper weight...

0 Kudos
Community Member
Order June 6th 4:41 EST, received hardware, no code as of this post.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Google it’s been over 24 hours and you have not even sent an email to at least those us who ordered the Founders Edition but if nothing else an email to all of those who pre-ordered indicating what is going on and at least apologizing for a terrible launch process and misleading early statements on the benefits of Stadia and the Founders Edition (e.g. are buddy codes coming or not?, when are all the other missing features coming) - it seems like even the support reps are confused as to what Stadia is in some cases, or they thought the codes would be in the Founders Edition boxes.  

Why do we get more information from non-Google sources like Verge, 9 to 5, etc. than from Google itself?  

If this is intended to be a mass public beta albeit using paid customers that should have been clearly communicated.  The only notice I even knew my payment source was charged before shipping came from the payment provider.  

How hard was it to keep track of the Order Date of the pre-orders and control shipments in the order you promised?  While there may be a few normal cases of delays this seems quite widespread and nowhere near in order of first in first out.  

For now I will continue to wait to receive my code(s) so I can try this out personally before making a final adjustment but at least you should be extending the 15 day return period for hardware kits at a minimum.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Same here. Ordered late but my Founder edition was despatched yesterday ( would have it now I would have been home for the delivery) . However still no emails from Google Stadia with my activation code. Have also sent 2 messages on Twitter with no reply. Not good enough !

0 Kudos
Community Member
A lot of us in the community are disappointed by getting our controller in mail and just having to stare at it and do nothing because we don’t have codes. on the other hand some people didn’t even get a controller yet. I understand problems occur but if they needed more time to organize all this I wouldn’t mind waiting longer for release so everything runs smoothly then getting it and not be able to play. I just want my code
0 Kudos
Community Member

I know people have gotten their codes and no hardware. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

I just want my flippin' code!  

1 Kudo
Community Member
It has been SIXTEEN HOURS since the last time someone from Google gave us an update on this. What a fiasco.
4 Kudos
Community Member
No code here either. Hardware being delivered today.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Literally 1 minute after posting her about not receiving code I got it on my email. 🤔

0 Kudos