cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Ordered 6th of june, yet to recieve a code.

Jump to solution

Hello. I ordered 6th of june and i've yet to get a code to play nor has the product been shipped. According to this comment https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/dvv3tv/hi_reddit_andrey_from_the_stadia_team_here_and_im/f7... You said that they get shipped in the order that they were purchased. Yet we've seen multiple post from discord and reddit that people who have bought in september have already received their items. Why ?

Give kudos boys ❤️

49 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Founders,

I can confirm that if you pre-ordered the Stadia Founder’s Edition, and your form of payment has been charged, your access code has been sent to you via email. Pre-orders for Premiere Edition will start shipping on Monday.

If you're a Founder, have received your shipment, but have not received your code, please reach out to the Stadia support team , and they'll be more than happy to work with you on your code delivery. Thanks!

- Grace

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
644 Replies
Community Member

@giz  their loss, although i would like to play, I have a PC, a PS4 and a Switch, I will hardly miss out on content.

If everyone decides with their wallets, Google will soon start to listen.

#CancelAllTheOrders

If I don't get a reply by tomorrow , when the post offices open, mine will be in the first truck outta here.

1 Kudo
Community Member

This is an absolute joke.. fail to understand how this has been so mismanaged... I recent "upgraded" to a pixel 4XL and think that is also rushed and not as good as it could have been... Is there more to this Google have you given up? Are our codes in the same place as the designs for the pixel watch?? Any chance I will be able to play my device anytime soon?

0 Kudos
Community Member
I ordered on the 6th of June as well, and I received my code on Monday the 18th of November. Codes are coming. Hopefully everyone gets theirs soon.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Controller in hand, no code, therefore unusable.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Ordered founder edition in August. Delivery date was 20.-21.11. Received notification today about delay in delivery and no update on the expected delivery date. No shipment, no code, no idea when I may get my order. Location: Norway

0 Kudos
Community Member

I am blown away at how i can receive PHYSICAL HARDWARE that has to travel across the country via truck and plane before i receive a ELECTRONIC LETTER that travels through the miracle of the internet making delivering this letters almost instant. A electronic letter sent by a multi-billion dollar company with resources to do almost anything. I'm simply flabbergasted. 

2 Kudos
Community Member
I order mid-june. I have no access code. No controller. This is ridiculous. Can i atleast have the access code?
Tags (1)
1 Kudo
Community Member
My hardware arrived 8 hours ago, looks and feels great but still no code so it’s just a pretty bookend right now. At least it’ll be fully charged whenever I can actually make use of it.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Community Member
I currently have the Stadia controller in my hand (got here quick)...but no code 😂
1 Kudo
Community Member

😂the running theme it seems peopel getting the product but not the code

1 Kudo
Community Member

Same ordered on the 8th got the kit but no codes and no advice that the code is late. Had to Google what was going on to find out it's a balls up. Disappointing.

1 Kudo
Community Member

I'm a bit confused with this whole invitation code situation.

I seem to recall that I selected my gamer tag during purchase - assuming that it was mine an locked in.  Then some time after received a message that I'd be receiving an invitation code where I could select my gamertag/username 'soon'.

So what exactly happened here? And where is my code?

I have the controller in hand but can do nothing with it.  I won't even open it until I get the code and lock in my name.

I didn't think there was any other benefit to being a founder, other than being able to reserve my tag - I paid for the tag grab.  So what's going on?

4 Kudos
Community Member
So I guess what most of us are asking is, If we payed for a "Founders Edition" with the expressed benefit of having the "day one access to the service." How is any purchase date even relevant now that the service has launched, and FE's buyers do not have codes. I know the exact launch date was possible to slide, but a Founder is a Founder, and should have had a code when ever that launch date was set.
2 Kudos
Community Member

same for me

1 Kudo
Community Member
I did receive my box though, just no code.
0 Kudos
Community Member

I have this really cool paperweight of a controller, no code, hour 26

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Community Member
Still no code....
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still No Code. Since yesterday. If it doesnt arrive by tomorrow im returning it for a refund. I will never bother trying it again.First impressions are everything and google failed tremendously. Well Done

0 Kudos
Community Member

Does anyone know if we can have spaces or special characters in our username?

0 Kudos
Community Member
At least you have something to send back to trigger a refund. I was on the phone with them for almost an hour and they said I can't get a refund until the package gets shipped to me first which I haven't received any confirmation for yet. Then I need to refuse the package to have it sent back, and once they receive it back, I have to wait 3-5 more business days to get my refund processed. Absolute **bleep**.
1 Kudo
Community Member
At this point some people need to be fired.
0 Kudos