cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Ordered 6th of june, yet to recieve a code.

Jump to solution

Hello. I ordered 6th of june and i've yet to get a code to play nor has the product been shipped. According to this comment https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/dvv3tv/hi_reddit_andrey_from_the_stadia_team_here_and_im/f7... You said that they get shipped in the order that they were purchased. Yet we've seen multiple post from discord and reddit that people who have bought in september have already received their items. Why ?

Give kudos boys ❤️

49 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Founders,

I can confirm that if you pre-ordered the Stadia Founder’s Edition, and your form of payment has been charged, your access code has been sent to you via email. Pre-orders for Premiere Edition will start shipping on Monday.

If you're a Founder, have received your shipment, but have not received your code, please reach out to the Stadia support team , and they'll be more than happy to work with you on your code delivery. Thanks!

- Grace

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
644 Replies
Community Member

Got mine too after posting on here about an hour ago. Impressed with the last hour of Stadia. Although I wish it wasn't such a bad launch which took some of the excitement and enjoyment out for me. Another free game for the inconvenience would be a great gesture 🙂 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Certainly hoping I can receive mine too. Being stuck in a hospital bed is getting frustrating and was looking forward to having a distraction. 

@GraceFromGoogle any idea when the code will arrive?

0 Kudos
Community Member
And I'm still here, awaiting my code too. This is just ridiculous. A company like Google being unable to do something like this, yet they expect us to believe them that our games will have no lag and will run smoothly?! Why couldn't they just print the code and put it in the box with the controller?
0 Kudos
Community Member

@Fe3dbak  I've not managed to grease any wheels, sadly. Still a day one founder floundering without a code, despite many questions on here.  

0 Kudos
Community Member

Maybe. I’ve been pretty squeaky. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

Pretty disappointed. Looking forward to Microsoft releasing Xbox scarlet after this. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

Hmm...may have to check that out!  Thanks for the gem! @auser 

0 Kudos
Community Member

It’s not due out for While. At this rate, woo get our codes by the time Project Scarlett is released. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

All I'm going to say to you Google after this crapshow 

E40B4B9D-2F8D-4FD6-AE84-D717BF524937.png

3 Kudos
Community Member

@2swizzle I also got that  email this morning and teied it out. It was great. I feel like it is a sign I should return Stadia after all this mess.

0 Kudos
Community Member

If someone could just guess when I’ll get my code it’ll be more of an update than Google are giving me...

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Matt1 Hi. Thanks for reaching out. I am going to guess that your code will arrive next Tuesday about 10 minutes after you to to bed.

2 Kudos
Community Member

@steveb thanks for your reply. **bleep** it, I knew I should stay up later next Tuesday!

0 Kudos
Community Member
Add me to the list. Ordered June 8th. I have the hardware, but no code.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Add me! No code yet, ordered in 7th june!

45 hours waiting...

0 Kudos
Community Member

My Stadia controller is just delivered. Even though my hands are itching to open it up, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do without a invite code .

0 Kudos
Community Member
I'm out on business trip, but I know my controller is waiting for me at home and I still haven't received yet a code.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Yes I like the rest have a machine hooked up but it can do nothing!

wahoo!! 

1 Kudo
Community Member

I have got a returns email in seconds after filling it in for my Stadia Founders Edition. I really don't want to send it back but my goodness what a mess, no support, no communication (apart from generic statements that help nobody)

If someone at google could reach out to me and provide my activation code soon I'll reconsider returning it, but in all honestly, you have really dropped the ball on this and I would expect better from a global company. Day two of release and can't play something I've had on preorder since June... what an absolute joke!

@GraceFromGoogle  anything?

Tags (2)
1 Kudo
Community Member

@Chandler Looks like they are calling your bluff.

I'm not pushing my chips in until I find out if I can get a tag or not.

#nocode

0 Kudos
Community Member

Flounders Edition™

Tags (2)
2 Kudos