cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Ordered 6th of june, yet to recieve a code.

Jump to solution

Hello. I ordered 6th of june and i've yet to get a code to play nor has the product been shipped. According to this comment https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/dvv3tv/hi_reddit_andrey_from_the_stadia_team_here_and_im/f7... You said that they get shipped in the order that they were purchased. Yet we've seen multiple post from discord and reddit that people who have bought in september have already received their items. Why ?

Give kudos boys ❤️

49 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Founders,

I can confirm that if you pre-ordered the Stadia Founder’s Edition, and your form of payment has been charged, your access code has been sent to you via email. Pre-orders for Premiere Edition will start shipping on Monday.

If you're a Founder, have received your shipment, but have not received your code, please reach out to the Stadia support team , and they'll be more than happy to work with you on your code delivery. Thanks!

- Grace

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
644 Replies
Community Member
Spoiler

Same. Complete waste of a day waiting for this. 

0 Kudos
Community Member
this latest update is false, I still haven’t received a code and I ordered june 6 11:28am central time. according to your updated post, I should’ve received my code, but I have not.
0 Kudos
Community Member

I have canceled my order due to the poor customer support received.

0 Kudos
Community Member

By when do you expect to have all the codes sent out for the June 6 pre-orders?

1 Kudo
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle can you please elaborate? How out of order were the codes sent? Minutes, hours, days

What's the solution? To say they're back in order isn't sufficient, especially if someone that pre-ordered on Day X received their code and grabbed a name before someone that pre-ordered on Day 1.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Still haven't received anything. Day 1 pre-order. So what gives?

1 Kudo
Community Member

Ordered on June 7, and I've already received my Founders Edition package but I have not received a code so it is literally useless. When will I get it?

@GraceFromGoogle 

0 Kudos
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle Thanks a lot for this update, cool to see that the community expectation and mobilization finally pressured Google enough to make this situation to move on. I'll so wait for my code and hope to be able to play before the end of the week.

We know that's a soft launch but gosh such a mess with the activation code should have been anticipated way much earlier than on the launch day, that really suck and hurt the platform reputation, especially when that strike people like the early birds that we're 😄

PS: You really shouldn't have stated that today is the "launch day" but really tag that as the beta opening. #WordsMatter

0 Kudos
Community Member

Aaaand the PR bull**bleep** bingo continues...The founders edition promised access on launch day. So we don‘t care about „a small fraction“ of codes that were sent „out of order“.

We care about the thousand of codes that were NOT sent out in time for launch. Whats the excuse for that?

0 Kudos
Community Member

I've yet to receive my code and I ordered by 3:23pm Central on June 6. Likely won't get my name now. So bad...

EDIT:  Wow, as soon as I posted I got my email with a code.  So frustrating that I was sitting back and waiting because Grace from Google said to in her other updates.  Turns out all I needed to do was post.  I wonder if I could have gotten the name I wanted if I had posted much earlier.  WTF Google.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Haha well you're lucky because I've posted/tweeted/messaged google store and nothing.

Congrats though

0 Kudos
Community Member

If by solved, they mean ignored, then yes.. congratulations Google, you have solved this issue.

I feel that my lack of code and no explanation/eta proves that this issue is solved

So glad I rushed to order on the 7th June. I have a useless controller, no code and everything feels solved

0 Kudos
Community Member

Same here for me in Germany. I ordered the FE on 08.06.2019 since today no Shipping and no Code.... The main reason to preorder was, to get my Username (That I use for many years on all Platforms) and play on launch day.

Im sooo disappointed from google and they should give the founders a little reparation for the delay. Like a credit for the Stadia store or a free game on top. The promised so many things in the last months since the keynote....

0 Kudos
Community Member
My controller is arriving today but still no code. Was dispatched yesterday.
0 Kudos
Community Member
Lucky...I've posted and nothing.
0 Kudos
Community Member
I swear if i dont have a compassation or a little discount i gonna be so mad. I just want To flip every table i see.
2 Kudos
Community Member
I just received my code 7 hours after it was delivered!
0 Kudos
Community Member

Ordered on the 8th. My order shipped yesterday. Still no code.

0 Kudos
Community Member

FINALLY!! JUST got the email with my code!

Hang in there everyone...there is light at the end of the tunnel!

See you online!

1 Kudo
Community Member
Hopefully Soon Same here still no code got hardware in hand waiting was told earlier today by staff it was going to be tomorrow they didn't know anything.
0 Kudos
Community Member

add me to the massive list of folks disappointed over this.

and since there's no way they'll be able to give back a username some of us might've wanted - what's a reasonable way to even make up for this mistake?

4 Kudos