cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Ordered 6th of june, yet to recieve a code.

Jump to solution

Hello. I ordered 6th of june and i've yet to get a code to play nor has the product been shipped. According to this comment https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/dvv3tv/hi_reddit_andrey_from_the_stadia_team_here_and_im/f7... You said that they get shipped in the order that they were purchased. Yet we've seen multiple post from discord and reddit that people who have bought in september have already received their items. Why ?

Give kudos boys ❤️

49 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Founders,

I can confirm that if you pre-ordered the Stadia Founder’s Edition, and your form of payment has been charged, your access code has been sent to you via email. Pre-orders for Premiere Edition will start shipping on Monday.

If you're a Founder, have received your shipment, but have not received your code, please reach out to the Stadia support team , and they'll be more than happy to work with you on your code delivery. Thanks!

- Grace

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
644 Replies
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle thanks for looking into this for us! I also ordered on June 6th and have been anxiously awaiting my code so that I can show Stadia off to my co-workers (hold-outs on the pre-order) before the end of the day!

Could someone from the team please place a notice/sticky somewhere prominent in the forum? A tweet, or an email to those that pre-ordered would also be acceptable options...just something to let us know there's a known issue.

0 Kudos
Community Member
@GraceFromGoogle I too have not gotten my code. Ordered June 6
0 Kudos
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle I have two separate orders made on June 6th that have shipped but I haven't received a code for either. Please message me if you need more details.

0 Kudos
Community Member
A lot of people, like me, specifically pre-ordered to get first shot at picking a username. Saying "thanks for your patience" really doesn't cut it here. This was a big mess up. When this is all figured out, I expect Google to explain this. I know you are just a community manager, but I expect you to make this clear to the powers that be that this situation is not cool at all.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Patiently twiddling my thumbs here as well. Remember remember the 6th of Junevember!

1 Kudo
Community Member

@GraceFromGooglestill nothing from Google in my inbox except that I'll be delivered on tomorrow (ordered 7th of june), can at least someone do something quickly about this issue? We don't get the controller on 19th fine, that's hardware and that's harder to transport than bits, but please, don't screws up with the software part of it, that's ruining the party.

Like... C'mon!

Google is constantly advertising about BigData and BigQuery and the power of cloud computing, couldn't one of your expert just simply extract the founders orders that have been made within your targeted range (around 6 to 10 of june ?) and just fire a massive e-mailing ? I mean, that such a disappointing launch.

1 Kudo
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle Please if you can look into mine. I called my bank and they told me that the purchase was approved on their end and that there are no problems, however, my stadia does not show as being shipped nor do I have a code. I was a day 1 (June 6th once pre-orders were live) founder. I'm having a feeling that my name will be taken as well. 😞

1 Kudo
Community Member

Just saying it's hard for alot of us the ordered within minutes or a few days after that haven't got anything I'm fully behind this product just wanna pew pew 

0 Kudos
Community Member
Yet another Google dumpster fire. Why am I surprised?
0 Kudos
Community Member

Because they globally improved a lot from few years back with their flagship services that then accustomed us for a way more professional level of delivery and customer satisfaction.

I mean, globally Products delivery like nest/google home and smartphone/internet services went really smooth lately, I don't get how they have ended with such a mess on a service that's creating the root for a massive and new revenu stream for them...

0 Kudos
Community Member

7th'er here. I have been going back and forth on whether I should let this be water under the bridge or be upset. Seems crazy that they have been sitting on my card info for 4.5 months and despite ordering it the day after they started taking preorders I have yet to be charged or my controller shipped and the shipping estimate puts me after Thanksgiving. 

I don't mind not having a controller or having to wait for a code. What getting under my skin is people who order the thing last month are getting both before me. Viewing my order no longer lets me edit anything. I am dubious on whether that means my order is being prepped for shipment as I still have not been charged. Sounds like any questions to Google Store are being met with canned answers. Sigh...back to work...

1 Kudo
Community Member
Joining the crowd. Ordered from the German store on June 6th, my order shipped 8 hours ago and I have yet to receive the activation code.
0 Kudos
Community Member

ypq2zivhipz31.jpg

1 Kudo
Community Member
Wow, that is the most generic PR statement I have read in a while. I also used to work in PR for billion dollar IT company and that sounds exactly like what you‘d expect from a company that is clearly aware that they have **bleep**ed up but still need to calm down their customers. You know exactly what really happened: You promised things that you could not keep, didn‘t expect the backlash of your loyal early adaptors and spent the last 5 hours to coordinate a statement with a lot of words but no content to calm down the community. You have fu*ed up, lied to your most loyal users and you still try to blandish it with generic statements. This is not a problem of „some“ per-orders, this affects the majority! Face reality and take the blame.
3 Kudos
Community Member

Hi can i have some service @GraceFromGoogle please ? I order the june 6 the minute the preorder went live and my order is still not shipped or i didnt get a code. The guys at google when i call today said To me that he gonna check with expert because he dont understand. When i ask for my code for start playing on my stadia ( i bought à chromebook today) he said i gonna have a code when my order is shipped. Im à little mad because first another google employé said To me rallier this week.that even if i dont have my chromecast i gonna be able To play the 19 and choose my username. I Feel à little overwhelm about the fact that nobody can answer me or give me direct answer. I ask the employé To transfert me To superior To make a complain and didnt want To..... I JUST WANT TO PLAY ON MY PC PLZ Thank you

0 Kudos
Community Member
@GraceFromGoogle This is whack. I ordered on July 19 and received November 19. But still no code. Your helpkess desk said I would get a code as soon as your system acknowledged that my order had arrived. Well, your system has sent the acknowledgement. FedEx confirmation received as well. Still no code. And now I am reading that people who ordered before me haven't even received theirs yet. Own up to it Google and make it right for the people you are screwing over with this nonsense. People bought early so that they would get first crack at the platform as well as first crack at creating their Gamer tags / names. Yet now you have people cutting in line stealing that opportunity away. You owe us a credit or something. Free stuff. Free months of subscription. I promised my grandson this would be here and he's excited to try it out and you are messing that up. Have I made myself abundantly clear? FIX IT!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Community Member

@charles-h-white ...and may the choir sing amen! Google, what say you? 

0 Kudos
Community Member

People want compensation? I just want it to work. This was a closed 3 month "testing" period if you didn't understand that clarity when you bought founders you are naive. Any new product, line, technology that is being released by a company will have hiccups. 3DS anyone? one of the worst launches ever, How about Video games in it's infancy? Crap coming out left and right.

Yes that's no excuse for the lack of communication with Founders but still Stadia clearly wasn't ready for the public that was the whole point of the founders Edition. Pay to get in first, and you will get in first before millions of others when they officially release next year to the public. For the record, the controller feels awesome I can't wait to play.

1 Kudo
Community Member

I ordered day 1 and still no invite code, **bleep** this sucks that I wont get my name and people that ordered months after have already gotten theirs! 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Wondering if you have a timeline for when June 6th orders will get their codes. I also ordered on June 6th and have yet to receive the code.

0 Kudos
Community Member
Just received my stadia controller and still no code. Any additional updates you can provide?
3 Kudos
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle  same issue here. Received my FE.

No code / no buddy pass.

Can we please get an update on this issue ?

3 Kudos
Community Member
Ordered 8th of June, same deal here, seems anyone who ordered at the beginning will get their choice of name after people who ordered in the last month!
0 Kudos
Community Member

Such a build up and hyped to play Nov 19th. That is why we all pre-ordered correct?

In the same boat as well.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Apparently due to be delivered tomorrow according to the order page, but Thursday according to the delivery company, just gets better.

#MajorScrewUp

0 Kudos
Community Member

Same here no code for my account and disappointed in Google like so many others.  I ordered two founder edition packages on two separate orders back to back on June 7th. My son received his code yesterday but I did not.   I went to the Stadia website looking for answers and left my number for a return call from support that stated "stay by your phone we will call you within minutes"  Well four hours later they called me and of course when I was unavailable to take their call. They left a message"  blah blah sorry we missed your call please contact us again".  Sad, very sad customer service Google.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Same for me - I have not received my code, ordered on the 6th.

Edit: Received mine at 5:26 PM EST - Thanks!

0 Kudos
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle I ordered mine on the 6th as well. No invite email yet. When can I expect it?

0 Kudos
Community Member

Same here, ordered 6th June - no invite code yet.

Edit: Code received - Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Community Member
Same here. Ordered 6th practically while the keynote was playing. Suckered in by "Play at launch" - Would cancel it now, but I can't. Great move from Google - Piss on the people that showed their support first...
1 Kudo