cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Ordered 6th of june, yet to recieve a code.

Jump to solution

Hello. I ordered 6th of june and i've yet to get a code to play nor has the product been shipped. According to this comment https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/dvv3tv/hi_reddit_andrey_from_the_stadia_team_here_and_im/f7... You said that they get shipped in the order that they were purchased. Yet we've seen multiple post from discord and reddit that people who have bought in september have already received their items. Why ?

Give kudos boys ❤️

49 Kudos
644 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member
7th represent! Does someone need to clean out the mail pipes somewhere? I _guess_ things are starting to get fixed, its the lack of information thats no fun. Stopped refreshing my mail client, doesn't seem to be doing any good
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle I ordered mine on the 6th as well. No invite email yet. When can I expect it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Same here, ordered 6th June - no invite code yet.

Edit: Code received - Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member
@GraceFromGoogle I too have not gotten my code. Ordered June 6
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member
Same here. Ordered 6th practically while the keynote was playing. Suckered in by "Play at launch" - Would cancel it now, but I can't. Great move from Google - Piss on the people that showed their support first...
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member
Another 7ther checking in. My order shipped yesterday, still waiting for an invite. Still F5ing though. I want to believe.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle I have two separate orders made on June 6th that have shipped but I haven't received a code for either. Please message me if you need more details.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Also ordered on the 6th basically as soon as google sent me an email ad.  Shipped yesterday, arrives tomorrow, no code.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

add me to the massive list of folks disappointed over this.

and since there's no way they'll be able to give back a username some of us might've wanted - what's a reasonable way to even make up for this mistake?

4 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Such a build up and hyped to play Nov 19th. That is why we all pre-ordered correct?

In the same boat as well.

0 Kudos